Meet your 2022 Raider Captains

RaidersAreOne

Cole makes sense for ST. 

Crosby, Carr, Adams seem like obvious ones. Same with Miller as I feel like he's viewed as a foundation piece. 

Perryman makes sense as the MLB. 

Harmon makes sense as the vet presence with ties to the new staff. 

Mack Hollins though? I'm really ready to see what he does, because by all accounts he's been impressing everyone. As far as I know, he has no ties to the staff and was kind of just a body getting signed when he was brought in. Then he's hanging out with Renfrow and Carr. Now he's a captain. Dude has to be doing a lot right. 

All that being said, Renfrow not being the head captain is a travesty. If someone wouldn't follow HIM into battle, they ain't going in the first place. 

12 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Mack Hollins though? I'm really ready to see what he does, because by all accounts he's been impressing everyone. As far as I know, he has no ties to the staff and was kind of just a body getting signed when he was brought in. Then he's hanging out with Renfrow and Carr. Now he's a captain. Dude has to be doing a lot right. 

Looks like it's 3 offensive captains (Carr/Adams/Miller), 3 defensive captains (Crosby/Perryman/Harmon) and 2 special teams captains (Cole/Hollins). He was a special teams ace/captain for Miami.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, ronjon1990 said:

All that being said, Renfrow not being the head captain is a travesty. If someone wouldn't follow HIM into battle, they ain't going in the first place. 

If they follow they can get his FUMBLES!!! What too soon?!?