GDT 9/11/22 - Baltimore Ravens @ New York Jets 1pm EST

drd23

jets-vs-ravens.jpg

Ravens @ Jets

1pm, Meadowlands

The Ravens are 9-2-0 all time against the Jets and are heavy favourites to continue that trend this weekend.

The most memorable moment from all those games is probably this

We'll be seeing some familiar faces on the other side such as joe-flacco-start-jets-season-opener-vs-r

01fssrmkqem2rv2wf7am.jpg

• Like 1

I’m thinking this may be way closer than conventional thinking considering how soft our camp approach was this year (not knocking it - was important after last year to keep everyone healthy) and the fact that I do think the Jets have some matchup advantages - mainly their DL vs our OL. I could absolutely see a 26-23 type of game, especially if our secondary doesn’t immediately mesh right away.

Something i’m definitely keeping an eye on this season is how our first round picks from the past 2-3 years play this season. If Patrick Queen performs like a first round ILB, Rashod Bateman performs like a first round WR, and Odafe Oweh performs like a first round pass rusher...this team will be really, really good. Have to think Decosta is chomping at the bit to see his guys perform at that level as well being his first few high leverage picks.

Lets ride. A rebound season is more than possible - time to get it done.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

I’m thinking this may be way closer than conventional thinking considering how soft our camp approach was this year (not knocking it - was important after last year to keep everyone healthy) and the fact that I do think the Jets have some matchup advantages - mainly their DL vs our OL. I could absolutely see a 26-23 type of game, especially if our secondary doesn’t immediately mesh right away.

Something i’m definitely keeping an eye on this season is how our first round picks from the past 2-3 years play this season. If Patrick Queen performs like a first round ILB, Rashod Bateman performs like a first round WR, and Odafe Oweh performs like a first round pass rusher...this team will be really, really good. Have to think Decosta is chomping at the bit to see his guys perform at that level as well being his first few high leverage picks.

Lets ride. A rebound season is more than possible - time to get it done.

I agree. I expect things to be a bit rusty out the gate. This team will need some time to hit a stride. But we do need to get the W here. 

Sorry, Joe. First time I'm not rooting for him to play well.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Lucky to have so few injuries, but it does really suck that Travis Jones won't be out there ☹️

Sidebar: this is the year Madubuike really needs to deliver on the hype if he wants to be seen as a legit cornerstone piece on this DL moving forward...Jones out the first month or so should have him playing a lot and he’ll have the most expectations on the DL to produce some pressure with Campbell’s age and the other guys being mostly rotational pieces. Big opportunity for him...needs to take advantage 

32 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

It's 2022 and the fact that this medical staff can't get ANY of the guys ready who tore their ACLs a year ago is embarrassing.

"They're being extra cautious!" Ok

People heal at different rates. Justice hill is just fine. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, sucks to say that but I don't think he'll ever be the same player before his latest injury

They should’ve never extended him the last time. He’ll be gone next year. Andrew’s Likely and Kolar not a bad trio tho