Cade York Team MVP

NateDawg

I’ll never object to taking any position in R4 if they’re good, kicker or punter included.  That said, I’m not going to pretend I spend time scouting kickers.

I will say though, it doesn’t take long to figure out why we took him.  He’s more talented than any kicker we’ve ever had that I can recall.  That kick yesterday would have been good from 65.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ll never object to taking any position in R4 if they’re good, kicker or punter included.  That said, I’m not going to pretend I spend time scouting kickers.

I will say though, it doesn’t take long to figure out why we took him.  He’s more talented than any kicker we’ve ever had that I can recall.  That kick yesterday would have been good from 65.  

His 57 yard game winning kick in the fog against Florida told me he was NFL ready.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

You guys are getting it all wrong. There are no in betweens for us as Cleveland fans. When he makes a kick like that he is the greatest kicker ever. When he misses a clutch kick, you talk about cutting him because he’s awful. Elements out the window. There is no “let’s wait and see”.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, NateDawg said:

You guys are getting it all wrong. There are no in betweens for us as Cleveland fans. When he makes a kick like that he is the greatest kicker ever. When he misses a clutch kick, you talk about cutting him because he’s awful. Elements out the window. There is no “let’s wait and see”.

Wow nate

Even better then lou the toe groza.Happy I Am Groot GIF by Disney+

• Like 1