Week 2: Bears on SNF @ Lambeau - Packers WIN 27-10 and improve to 1-1!

FAH1223

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I know but why leave a player of Z's caliber as the one??

I'd like to see it again, but I refuse to watch that game. And I'm not a football expert, but like if that's a read option, it's to force him to decide what to do, goes after the back and you're supposed to keep. If he stays out to protect that, you give it, and hopefully your guy lined up in front of him is blocking the next guy up and you give Dillon the ball and he gets by Z you get a man advantage. But they're saying that wasn't an actual read for AR so IDK. I'm the last guy in the world to have explain why you'd leave a play side end unblocked on a run from the one yard line if Rodgers isn't actually making a decision there. 

I believe there's still concepts of doing that anyways, but I don't want to talk above my means with OL play. 

I hope Doubs gets involved in the offense more against the Bears. He looked pretty good out there vs the Vikqueens. Design some plays for him where he's the number 1 target. Also take 2-3 designed  shots to Watson and see what happens. But we gotta run the ball heavily in this game. I feel like a game after LaFleur doesn't run it a lot he runs it a ton the next week. (unfortunate he doesn't do it every week)  I'm not worried about the Bears offense at all, Fields will beat you on the ground more than the air unless we have another coverage bust epidemic like this week. Contain Fields in the pocket and he shouldn't be a problem. Jones usually plays well vs Da Burs so I expect him to go off a bit. Just keep the RBs involved, they're our best playmakers right now.  Packers win 31-17 

5 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I hope Doubs gets involved in the offense more against the Bears. He looked pretty good out there vs the Vikqueens. Design some plays for him where he's the number 1 target. Also take 2-3 designed  shots to Watson and see what happens. But we gotta run the ball heavily in this game. I feel like a game after LaFleur doesn't run it a lot he runs it a ton the next week. (unfortunate he doesn't do it every week)  I'm not worried about the Bears offense at all, Fields will beat you on the ground more than the air unless we have another coverage bust epidemic like this week. Contain Fields in the pocket and he shouldn't be a problem. Jones usually plays well vs Da Burs so I expect him to go off a bit. Just keep the RBs involved, they're our best playmakers right now.  Packers win 31-17 

We need Lazard back

Edit: that'll get Doubs open

Edited by Norm

16 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

a deal was made many moons ago not to say this.

definitely good reason to run the ball when you average 4+ a carry, let alone 6. seemed like we barely ran any PA boots.

watson's jet sweep was nice too, kid has legit wheels.