TIRT: MIN, DET, That other team no one likes

JAF-N72EX

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Remember when the Bears stunk 2 weeks ago but it was fine because Green Bay is good defensively? But now someone named Bailey Zappe had a 107 QB rating against them, so I wonder what the excuse for the Bears is now

I hope you're not suggesting the Bears are a bad team? It's too early to tell.

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Which of his draft picks do you like best so far: Jones, Ebner or Gordon?

Jones. He has some good traits and he hasn't been terrible, all things considered. When he's good....he can be really good. But when he's bad....he's terrible. He was getting beat on alot of inside moves in the offseason but was doing really well on outside moves and I think that went to his head. Because he's getting beat more or more on the outside in reg season.

Edit: Actually I just realized that you may have been talking about Velus jones and not Braxton Jones. This is why I call Braxton Jones, Braxton, and velus Jones, Velus, because we have too many Jones on the roster lol.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Jones. He has some good traits and he hasn't been terrible, all things considered. When he's good....he can be really good. But when he's bad....he's terrible. He was getting beat on alot of inside moves in the offseason but was doing really well on outside moves and I think that went to his head. Because he's getting beat more or more on the outside in reg season.

Edit: Actually I just realized that you may have been talking about Velus jones and not Braxton Jones. This is why I call Braxton Jones, Braxton, and velus Jones, Velus, because we have too many Jones on the roster lol.

I meant Velus :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd take it a lot more seriously if I had ever heard of this guy before

Blue tick is the clue…dude has been on ESPN and some other networks…not saying that matters much but also not someone in a basement somewhere…just watch Rodger’s this year he isn’t the same guy as the last two years…everything just seems a little slower and more effort…could be age…could be lack of will…either way hopefully we are coming to a end of it…this tweet is just funny (and slightly worrying)…

😂

25 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Blue tick is the clue…dude has been on ESPN and some other networks…not saying that matters much but also not someone in a basement somewhere…just watch Rodger’s this year he isn’t the same guy as the last two years…everything just seems a little slower and more effort…could be age…could be lack of will…either way hopefully we are coming to a end of it…this tweet is just funny (and slightly worrying)…

😂

Well damn. Sounds like he needs somebody to start his car before he gets in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

😂

My concern is 8k followers. I'd like it a lot more if Rapoport or Schefter tweeted it

6 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd take it a lot more seriously if I had ever heard of this guy before

I think when you listen to Rodgers talk on that punter show he kind of drops hints that this may be last year.

This guy is taking a stab in dark or talked to someone who is.

I don't even think Aaron knows for sure, but I get feeling he is leaning that direction.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I think when you listen to Rodgers talk on that punter show he kind of drops hints that this may be last year.

This guy is taking a stab in dark or talked to someone who is.

I don't even think Aaron knows for sure, but I get feeling he is leaning that direction.

The guy is a complete a**hole who only cares about himself. He has "sounded" this way for a decade

• Like 2