SNF: Tampa Bay @ Dallas

Sad People

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tampa
    • Dallas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2022 at 12:50 AM

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

He's nothing special but I can't decide if he's often either underrated or overrated.

Definitely overrated during his rookie year with Jacksonville. Probably rated fairly since his time with Tampa. A solid but not great RB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

He's nothing special but I can't decide if he's often either underrated or overrated.

he is a very serviceable RB.   Gets the yards that are blocked + can get the extra few.  Good to great pass catcher and pass blocker.  

But not so elite that a team is going to pay the huge contract that is "poor" resource utilization.  

• Like 1

Just now, Malik said:

*their entire existence

Agreed, but it's gotten worse. Gruden could be annoying, but he was at least bearable. It's been really horrible ever since. Even just the basic production value of MNF has been embarrassing.

Collinsworth and company aren't great, but I've always thought he got more hate than he deserves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Agreed, but it's gotten worse. Gruden could be annoying, but he was at least bearable. It's been really horrible ever since. Even just the basic production value of MNF has been embarrassing.

Collinsworth and company aren't great, but I've always thought he got more hate than he deserves.

Collinsworth is just one of those dudes that very clearly pulls for certain guys and it completely colors all of the commentary

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You know, every year for the last 10+ years people have been quietly asking themselves "will this be the year Brady starts to show his age"  and here we are at age 45 and it still hasn't happened.  Amazing.

certainly seems to be slinging it well this game.   long term success will be how the OL holds up for them.