Who crushed for you this week?

BayRaider

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Meh, Swift's involvement in the passing game has dropped off significantly and they seem committed to giving Jamal Williams the goal line work. 

I watched the game, the main reason Williams was in on the goal line was because Swift took a 60+ yard run to the goal line and was getting a rest. I still think Swift is the main RB1 and will get his gold touches. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

I watched the game, the main reason Williams was in on the goal line was because Swift took a 60+ yard run to the goal line and was getting a rest. I still think Swift is the main RB1 and will get his gold touches. 

Yep each time Jaamal got goalline carries, it was after Swift ripped a huge run and needed a breather. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

lol just checked my team. I had...

Alvin Kamara - 23.4
Leonard Fournette - 30.9
Mike Williams - 20.4
Gabe Davis - 36.6
Tyler Lockett - 28.9
Cowboys D/ST - 23.0

Scored 181.7 pts while getting a goose egg from Koo, 16.3 from Herbert and 2.2 from Freiermuth

Edited by beekay414

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow. I was sitting at 7-3 and thinking just win one more and we are probably fine. I have been on a three game losing streak. I may or may not have Ken Walker this week. I lost this week by two, no thanks to Devin white couldn't quite get me 3 more tackles. Honestly, dude looked lost last night.

But this week here are my bad breaks:

Boyd drops a TD, I own Burrow. So that's 7+ pts.

Butker misses a 54/55 yard FG, that's 5 points.

Devin White plays out of control last night and only nets me 5 pts.

I also played against the Dallas def and they have one of the CRAZIEST 4th quarters I have seen from a def. I was up 201-192, thinking ok I think I am ok then bam they get 12 points in a hurry.

Davante Adams is held in check until he catches 2 tds.

Let's not forget Ken Walker got hurt and only got me five points. If he doesn't get hurt, he maybe gets me 18-20.

Whew. I am not sure I have ever had a list of bad breaks like this before....