Waiver Wire Thread

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yep and yep but Dak isn’t eligible for it in this league. I know It’s dumb. 

In 1 QB leagues I don't really like to roster two QBs personally. I'd just roll with Wentz and use the spot to roster another RB/WR. He's not eligible for the IR spot in most leagues because they're not putting him on the IR in real life for whatever reason.

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, NYRaider said:

In 1 QB leagues I don't really like to roster two QBs personally. I'd just roll with Wentz and use the spot to roster another RB/WR. He's not eligible for the IR spot in most leagues because they're not putting him on the IR in real life for whatever reason.

Roll with Wentz take a flier and on a RB, WR, Te

2 hours ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

Who do you guys like the best out of these players?  Looking for depth on my bench.  Which one do you think might break out?  This is a PPR league.  

WRs:

Romeo Doubs

Christian Watson

Isaiah McKenzie

Sterling Shephard 

RBs:

Kenneth Gainwell

Tyrion Davis Price

Really about it for me.

Gainwell shouldnt be on the WW, imo, especially in a PPR league.

43 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Allen Robinson just got dropped in my league is he worth picking up and dropping one of the following?

Kenneth Walker 

breece hall 

or 

elijah Moore?

Id drop Moore for him, and not think twice about it, personally. Hard to cut bait with either of the RBs given the scarcity at the position.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Whats everyone's thoughts on the SFs backfield ... I just picked up Jordan Mason for Ss and Gs ... wondering if he'll get some snaps this week and possibly show he can produce... I just don't trust Wilson anymore 

Its worth the flier.

I dropped Isaiah Likely for TDP, the shot at a RB on the niners is well worth the loss of Likely. If he doesnt do anything, I dropped an end of the bench player, and more than likely (no pun intended) lost out of nothing.

Edited by mattyice0401

• 2 weeks later...