Waiver Wire Thread

NYRaider

On 10/8/2022 at 8:36 AM, tyler735 said:

Someone dropped Cordarrelle Patterson in my league (instead of using their IR spot on him). Was pretty happy to grab him and stash him on IR this morning. Assuming he comes back in 4-5 weeks could be a huge addition.

Yeah…no brainer. He’s really good when he plays. 

I play in a 5 player keeper league. My team has been crushed with injury…and currently 1-3. I have A Rob on my team who has been a good part of why my team sucks. Rashaad White and Christian Watson are available. Should I give up on Robinson? Other guys I could drop include Akers or Bateman. 

On 10/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, sammymvpknight said:

I play in a 5 player keeper league. My team has been crushed with injury…and currently 1-3. I have A Rob on my team who has been a good part of why my team sucks. Rashaad White and Christian Watson are available. Should I give up on Robinson? Other guys I could drop include Akers or Bateman. 

I'd definitely pick up White.  Watson maybe if you don't have much else at WR

51 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Cade Otton or Greg Dulcich ROS?

Dulcich is the more talented and explosive receiving threat of the 2 players, but Otton is in a more functional offense with Tom Brady throwing to him. In other words, Otton is probably the “safer” pick for regular targets, but Dulcich has more upside for blowup games with his targets fluctuating a lot each week. I’d probably go Dulcich for the upside though if I was you.

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Dulcich is the more talented and explosive receiving threat of the 2 players, but Otton is in a more functional offense with Tom Brady throwing to him. In other words, Otton is probably the “safer” pick for regular targets, but Dulcich has more upside for blowup games with his targets fluctuating a lot each week. I’d probably go Dulcich for the upside though if I was you.

Dulcich, but he prolly be up and down. I think Brady will use Julio more when he gets back.

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

If you have to start either I wouldnt feel good about either of them but would lean Otton if you need him to start and Dulcich if you can play matchups and spot start him on byes. 

I waited on TE this year as always and its been rough, I feel like theyre better options than Tyler Conklin or Evan Engram.