Waiver Wire Thread

NYRaider

24 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I waited on TE this year as always and its been rough, I feel like theyre better options than Tyler Conklin or Evan Engram.

I can see moving on from Conklin since Wilson doesnt seem to target him like Flacco did to start the season.  But I would start Everett ahead of the rest of the guys you mentioned.  In that case I would lean Dulcich for Conklin as he has a higher upside but may have some flat weeks but I would still start Everett.  

7 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I can see moving on from Conklin since Wilson doesnt seem to target him like Flacco did to start the season.  But I would start Everett ahead of the rest of the guys you mentioned.  In that case I would lean Dulcich for Conklin as he has a higher upside but may have some flat weeks but I would still start Everett.  

Everett is long gone. Unless you meant Engram?

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, Surge101 said:

Pacheco vs Hubbard

I picked up Pacheco this week, feeling kind of worried after him not being used at all… Hubbard is available on waivers… should I drop Pacheco for Hubbard?

I'd rather just gamble the upside on Pacheco. Today was a nice game for the Panthers, but don't think it's real. Hubbard wasn't even the #1 for Carolina.

So you're talking about the 1b on am offense that has a good chance at being the worst scoring offense in the league

8 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Need to get a TE off the waiver for wk 8. Thoughts if I should go Otton, J. Johnson (NO), or Dulcich? 

Contemplating just dropping Russ for another receiver Parris Campbell or maybe Antonio Gibson. I have Kirk as qb if I follow thru. 

All of them are pretty decent options for streaming, except Johnson, if Trautman is back.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Melvin Gordon was dropped. This is a 1 point ppr league and .5 per carry.

I currently have Chubba Hubbard, Gus Edwards and Isiah Pacheco on my bench.

Should I drop Pacheco for Gordon? My other two RBs are David Montgomery and Kenneth Ken Walker. 

If you can drop your kicker for Gordon then try to package a RB+WR for and upgrade at a position that would be my thought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Here's the funny part... I'm actually rostering two kickers since Butker is on bye. I did think about dropping him for Gordon though.

Bucker would be safe to drop.... work a trade...and pick him back up Sunday .  Very unlikely anyone adds a kicker that is on bye

• Like 1