Waiver Wire Thread

NYRaider

37 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Thinking about selling high on Fields. Thoughts? 

I've thought about this too I have Burrow as well in this league. But even though I'm 5-5 I have a pretty loaded team, with TE lacking. I think I could get a decent haul for him but I would want a top end TE in return but the only teams that have Kelce and Andrews also have Kyler and Mahomes as their QBs. 

QB - Fields/Burrow
WR - Lamb
WR - Waddle
RB - Barkley
RB - Walker
Flex - Olave/M. Sanders
TE - Hurst/Everett (Waller on IR)

Edited by Tommy_C

I’ve been thinking about trading away Fields as well. Am I aiming too low when I offer Fields for Justin Herbert? I’m a little worried about the schedule for Fields after this week, it gets a lot tougher. The exact opposite can be said for Herbert and I’m banking on the Chargers continuing to get healthier. 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Best option to pick up PPR  ROS 

Allen Robinson

Jarvis Landry 

Nico Collins 

I think Allen Robinson has the highest ceiling by far and is who I'd add. Is he going to light it up? I have my doubts. But he has been a top 10 PPR WR multiple times in the past, is the only Rams WR that can actually handle a large target share, and the Rams have to replace more than 10 targets per game somehow. 

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Is Latavious Murray worth the roster spot now that Edmonds is hurt and Gordon is gone? Seems like a decent workload is coming his way. 

I think he has to be if Edmonds is really going to be out. I'm not sure you start him unless you're desperate (that offense is just bad), but may be worthwhile to keep on the roster if only to keep away from others. 

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Some waiver wire guys I like this week

RB: Samaje Perine, Deon Jackson, Keaontay Ingram, Cam Akers

WR: Greg Dortch, Skyy Moore, Jarvis Landry, Demarcus Robinson, Terrace Marshall 

Akers or Kyren Williams though? Seems like they’d be giving him the touches over Akers to me. 

2 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Akers or Kyren Williams though? Seems like they’d be giving him the touches over Akers to me. 

Now that Henderson is gone I’d prefer Kyren just because of his ability as a receiver. With Kupp out and Stafford trending towards being out as well I’d imagine he’ll get more involved 

On 11/21/2022 at 8:45 PM, NYRaider said:

Some waiver wire guys I like this week

RB: Samaje Perine, Deon Jackson, Keaontay Ingram, Cam Akers

WR: Greg Dortch, Skyy Moore, Jarvis Landry, Demarcus Robinson, Terrace Marshall 

I think I am going to pick up Moore and drop Claypool.  Claypool was a waiver claim ago few weeks a and is currently the 6th WR on my roster.  I will take my chances on Moore having more upside in the Chefs O rather than stashing Claypool as Fields has shown he can't support a #1 WR all season. Thoughts?

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I’m currently tied for 1st, but have the tiebreaker in points (+40). I have the #1 waiver spot. My issue is that both my RBs JT and Kamara are on byes this week. My bench RBs are Pacheco (who I’m starting this week), Jeff Wilson (one carry last week), Kareem Hunt, and Alexander Mattison.

My question is, do I submit a claim and grab James Cook for the week, or do I roll with some combination of Pacheco, Wilson, Hunt and save the waiver priority for the playoffs? This is a must win game in the fact that I cement a bye week with a win, and I get my buy in money back for winning the regular season.

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Ok so I’m currently tied for 1st, but have the tiebreaker in points (+40). I have the #1 waiver spot. My issue is that both my RBs JT and Kamara are on byes this week. My bench RBs are Pacheco (who I’m starting this week), Jeff Wilson (one carry last week), Kareem Hunt, and Alexander Mattison.

My question is, do I submit a claim and grab James Cook for the week, or do I roll with some combination of Pacheco, Wilson, Hunt and save the waiver priority for the playoffs? This is a must win game in the fact that I cement a bye week with a win, and I get my buy in money back for winning the regular season.

Since winning this week secures money + a bye week ( moving you 1 step closer to winning money) I'd use the top waiver spot if a player added is going to benefit your team/ block another team