MNF: Denver @ Seattle

Sad People

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seahawks
    • Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2022 at 12:25 AM

1 minute ago, Sacks98 said:

To be fair he threw the offensive line under the bus on the Dan Patrick show and has called out Pete for the OC change.

I dont really know what he said but Rodgers throw his teammates under the bus all the time and I doubt the Packer fans would boo him if he came back. Pete should be called out for that OL he dealt with over the years, Things been a problem his entire career except for their SB runs IIRC.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

I dont really know what he said but Rodgers throw his teammates under the bus all the time and I doubt the Packer fans would boo him if he came back. Pete should be called out for that OL he dealt with over the years, Things been a problem his entire career except for their SB runs IIRC.

Rodgers never tried to sneak diss his way out of town.

4 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Time management aside and playing devil's advocate.  I wonder what they thought McManus's success rate from 64 was vs. making a 4th and 5 and then making a 40/50 yard FG?  Would be interested to see expected success of that. 

I mean you gave the man like 200million dollars. You would assume you'd trust him to get 5 yards

5 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Time management aside and playing devil's advocate.  I wonder what they thought McManus's success rate from 64 was vs. making a 4th and 5 and then making a 40/50 yard FG?  Would be interested to see expected success of that. 

Just heard he was 1/8 from 60+ on NFLN. seems like a completely botched decision.

• Like 3