MNF: Denver @ Seattle

Sad People

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seahawks
    • Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2022 at 12:25 AM

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Roughly 5 times as likely to win, mathematically, had they gone for it on 4th versus kicking the FG.

Verified account in the responses to that Tweet said if they kept the timeout and punted that would have had a higher chance of winning than kicking  xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

Um...he's come pretty close, on top of threatening to retire? The Packers simply backed up the brinks truck for him and started to humor him on personnel decisions, soothing his massive ego.

Threatening to retire with the team while being completely upfront about it is different than spending 2 straight years trying to orchestrate a secret trade behind the scenes while lying through your teeth to the fanbase about how none of the rumors are true.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

But would you boo him?

Russ is kind of in a weird spot for Seattle. Yes he's their best franchise QB and he won a SB with them. But I think many people there are under the impression that a core group of defensive players were why they were having their most success and the team chose Russ over them and then Russ got unhappy with how he was used and the success of the team when that group left and then made it very known he wanted out and then left.

So I'm not going to fault Seattle fans on this one.

5 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Threatening to retire with the team while being completely upfront about it is different than spending 2 straight years trying to orchestrate a secret trade behind the scenes while lying through your teeth to the fanbase about how none of the rumors are true.

To be fair, they both acted like divas. 

But I'll take Rodgers' diva over Russ' any day. 

Rodgers is the diva you get sick of hearing from, but you know it's coming. 

Russ is the diva that will insist that you're being a diva while stabbing you in the back. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Russ is the diva that will insist that you're being a diva while stabbing you in the back. 

Yeah Rodgers won’t be sneaky he is in your face and also more talented. He just is passive aggressive and wants to come off as a great guy.

wilson is old and no longer as mobile and he did well because of his mobility  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Rodgers also doesn't have the baggage of the team choosing to the bet the farm on him and rubbing a historically great unit the wrong way and causing a lot of friction that ultimately led to the dissolution of what many felt had a shot to be the next league dynasty.