MNF: Denver @ Seattle

Sad People

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seahawks
    • Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2022 at 12:25 AM

29 minutes ago, Nightime said:

It’ll be a close race

Most teams won’t be able to beat the Chargers

The Chargers have all the talent in the world, but they’ll still find a way to blow games they have no business losing. Injuries, bad special teams play, crowd noise distracting them on their own stadium. That franchise is completely cursed.

They nearly let the Raiders back in on Sunday and I don’t trust them one bit. 

I'm not saying this as a hot take or to be a hardo or whatever, I'm being serious. Denver's best course of action might be to fire the head coach now. I think points of no return for a regime of a franchise happen before change appears glaringly necessary, and that decision last night may have been one.

I've heard enough players talk about knowing early on that a certain coach just wasn't gonna have what it takes to be successful with a team, and last night may have been it for Hackett.

A coaching change now might be their quickest way to get back on track.

So apparently Wilson was using the same signals he used in Seattle (really Russ? I thought you were way smarter than this) and Lockett caught onto it early. Lockett was calling out Denver’s plays on the sideline with accuracy. He also told Wilson/Sutton/Hamler after the game to make sure they change the signals from here on out. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

So apparently Wilson was using the same signals he used in Seattle (really Russ? I thought you were way smarter than this) and Lockett caught onto it early. Lockett was calling out Denver’s plays on the sideline with accuracy. He also told Wilson/Sutton/Hamler after the game to make sure they change the signals from here on out. 

This has been proven false 

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Even if this is true, Russ put up 340 yards passing and we had over 400 yards of offense. Seattle didn't do a good job with the signals if they had them.

1 minute ago, paul-mac said:

This doesn’t disprove anything… this is a beat writer’s opinion. 

There is even a video collage of Locket calling out multiple plays, and saying Wilson didn’t change them. 

Sure, Wilson still had a solid game. But he would of had a better game. Seattle’s D is the worst defense in the National Football League. 

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This doesn’t disprove anything… this is a beat writer’s opinion. 

There is even a video collage of Locket calling out multiple plays, and saying Wilson didn’t change them. 

Sure, Wilson still had a solid game. But he would of had a better game. Seattle’s D is the worst defense in the National Football League. 

He's saying he did the leg work to confirm that they were changed. 

He could be lying, but he's not offering an opinion unless the source of his "leg work" was opinion based, which could be possible. I don't know if he has said how he confirmed it