MNF: Denver @ Seattle

Sad People

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seahawks
    • Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2022 at 12:25 AM

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's saying he did the leg work to confirm that they were changed. 

He could be lying, but he's not offering an opinion. 

Clearly not accurate on his part. His leg work is probably talking to Wilson and of course Wilson isn’t going to admit that. Lockett was calling out the plays with accuracy. And even told Wilson after the game to change them. I’m not a big beat writer fan, and Ben is a massive Bronco homer. 

I’ll take the evidence over his word. 

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Clearly not accurate on his part. His leg work is probably talking to Wilson and of course Wilson isn’t going to admit that. Lockett was calling out the plays with accuracy. And even told Wilson after the game to change them. I’m not a big beat writer fan, and Ben is a massive Bronco homer. 

I’ll take the evidence over his word. 

Ben Allbright is literally a chiefs fan. He’s anything but a broncos homer.

If Lockett’s claim had been accurate, it’s kinda embarrassing for the Seattle defense that he still threw for 340 yards 

3 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Ben Allbright is literally a chiefs fan. He’s anything but a broncos homer.

If Lockett’s claim had been accurate, it’s kinda embarrassing for the Seattle defense that he still threw for 340 yards 

More like 270ish yards, if you take away the 60 some yard blown coverage by a 5th round rookie. 

Wilson keeping some hand signals from Seattle does not mean the Seahawks would know the entire play on every play. The kind of stuff Lockett was calling out was Wilson audibling one receiver's route to a go route. That kind of hand signal being the same does not mean the Broncos were going to know what play was called in the huddle, every route progression, blocking schemes, etc. It just means they would know some hot routes and audibles he called, only after Lockett realized and only anyone Lockett was able to communicate that specific call to.

2 hours ago, paul-mac said:

If you take away your uncle’s ****, he’d be your aunt.

What’s your point? 

Calm down dude, don’t get so pissy. If you can’t see how the total stats are skewed by a blown coverage don’t know what to say to you. Enjoy paying Russ 45 mil to be average