Official GDT: Week 2 J-E-T-S vs. Browns

MWil23

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

1 minute ago, Browns1987 said:

We cant be a top 5 defense if we have only 2 people that can get to the QB.

Flacco was on an island in the last drive of the game. Our DL had zero push. 

Our second best defender Ward also passed off a WR for no reason in an end of the game situation.  So that’s coaching and the player. 

Just now, Browns1987 said:

We cant be a top 5 defense if we have only 2 people that can get to the QB.

Flacco was on an island in the last drive of the game. Our DL had zero push. 

5 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

We may have the talent to be a top 5 defense, but I don't think we're anywhere close to there in reality.  Too many incidents of miscommunication, missed assignments, and looking like Alicia Silverstone in the secondary doesn't warrant being called Top 5.  IMHO.  End of the year, we might be.

Like Tom Hanks said at the end of Saving Private Ryan

Earn this.  

Uc Santa Cruz Swimming GIF by University of California

• Like 2

The Season is Over IMO.......

I have been Longsuffering as the next fan, I know we all have....but I figured we had finally turned to the corner into an adult NFL Franchise....we loose that game scoring a TD to go up by 2TD's with with less than 2 mins and the Jets out of Time Outs.....I left the bar and headed home early, only to find out when I get here....we lost....

Today Proved a point to me I never wanted to admit.....we will forever be the "Same Old Browns"....

Phipher and Woods....you two are an embarrassment

Today i am ashamed to be a Browns Fan......

IF the Browns ever win a championship in my lifetime,I will break out the old stuff and show my pride....until then....I'm about to start scouting the Draft...gotta look deep to find someone I like in the 2nd....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I have been Longsuffering as the next fan, I know we all have....but I figured we had finally turned to the corner into an adult NFL Franchise....we loose that game scoring a TD to go up by 2TD's with with less than 2 mins and the Jets out of Time Outs.....I left the bar and headed home early, only to find out when I get here....we lost....

Today Proved a point to me I never wanted to admit.....we will forever be the "Same Old Browns"....

IF the Browns ever win a championship in my lifetime,I will break out the old stuff and show my pride....until then....I'm about to start scouting the Draft...gotta look deep to find someone I like in the 2nd....

Factory of sadness 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Welcome aboard Sad Baby GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Not sure why people are giving Stefanski a hard time for this game. 

Because apparently it’s his fault that we have an inept special teams coach and defensive coordinator. He put up 30 today with a career backup who was lights out and we did whatever we wanted on offense. We even played a relatively clean game from a penalty standpoint. Unbelievable 

• Like 2