Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

My Twitter TL is filled with NFL stats after sunday's games, but here are some notable tweets I saw that made me go "oh wow that's interesting":

Ravens at 75% dropback rates in neutral situations is way higher than normal, and something I like to see. Vikings offense looks like it's also completely revamped as well.

Ravens also BY FAR using the least amount of 11 personnel (1 RB 1 TE 3 WR) makes sense given that we don't have 3 competent WR's on the roster. I'm interested to see what we ran mostly but I feel like it was mostly 1 WR 2 TE 2 RB

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My Twitter TL is filled with NFL stats after sunday's games, but here are some notable tweets I saw that made me go "oh wow that's interesting":

Ravens at 75% dropback rates in neutral situations is way higher than normal, and something I like to see. Vikings offense looks like it's also completely revamped as well.

Ravens also BY FAR using the least amount of 11 personnel (1 RB 1 TE 3 WR) makes sense given that we don't have 3 competent WR's on the roster. I'm interested to see what we ran mostly but I feel like it was mostly 1 WR 2 TE 2 RB

Mostly 22 ay? That must be rare 

24 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Mostly 22 ay? That must be rare 

Has to be, but our best pass catchers are Bateman (WR), Andrews (TE), and Likely (TE). However, neither of those guys are true in-line TE's, so what I saw was that we mostly used Patrick Ricard as the in-line TE and then branched out the 2 TE's wide with Bateman and used Ricard as an extra lineman.

I'm sure either today or tomorrow someone will post something about our personnel usage.