What should Dallas do at QB?

Dallas94Ware

What should Dallas do at QB?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dallas...

• Ride out the storm with Rush/DiNucci until Dak returns?
    • Trade for Jimmy Garoppolo?
    • Trade for another player (put name in post below)?
    • Garrett Gilbert was not all that bad..is he still available?
    • Put Dak on permanant IR and bank on a top draft choice?
    • Sign available free agent/practice squad player (name below)

Careful guys… your hate is showing.

Y’all literally have NOTHING to complain about but you just miss Dak soooo bad you won’t be happy.

enejUUL.jpg

Just admit you were wrong about it being prudent to sign him to a big deal. It will help you feel better. Go on… eat your crow

58 minutes ago, D82 said:

But yeah…Rush is sooo much better

Lol what? Cooper Rush has an ‘Average Yards per Attempt’ of 8.23, 7.58, and 9.74 in his 3 starts this season. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RushCo00/gamelog/2022/

His ‘Average “Net” Yards per Attempt’ this season is 7.49. Daks was 7.34 last year, 2.45 in week 1 this year, and has a career average of 7.02

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01.htm

8 hours ago, D82 said:

But yeah…Rush is sooo much better

Look, I don’t think anybody is saying Rush is so much better.  I would definitely say there are limited things that Rush does better.  I would say that Dak definitely creates more challenges for a defense when he is able to run the ball.  They are both limited and require a a strong commitment to the run game to really succeed.  Now, when you consider Dak makes $40M a year and Rush makes $2M a year… there’s no way in hell anybody can justify Dak’s contract.  Give Rush $38M more in talent around him this year and we’re a legit SB contender.

11 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Look, I don’t think anybody is saying Rush is so much better.  I would definitely say there are limited things that Rush does better.  I would say that Dak definitely creates more challenges for a defense when he is able to run the ball.  They are both limited and require a a strong commitment to the run game to really succeed.  Now, when you consider Dak makes $40M a year and Rush makes $2M a year… there’s no way in hell anybody can justify Dak’s contract.  Give Rush $38M more in talent around him this year and we’re a legit SB contender.

That’s just an absurd statement…that’s been proven false multiple times….but ok, go on.