What should Dallas do at QB?

Dallas94Ware

What should Dallas do at QB?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dallas...

• Ride out the storm with Rush/DiNucci until Dak returns?
    • Trade for Jimmy Garoppolo?
    • Trade for another player (put name in post below)?
    • Garrett Gilbert was not all that bad..is he still available?
    • Put Dak on permanant IR and bank on a top draft choice?
    • Sign available free agent/practice squad player (name below)

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Kinda misleading because the Tampa game was so horrible with Dak.  And Rush hasn’t turned the ball over the way that Dak does.  So we are not playing from behind as much.  Here’s what we do know is that Rush has delivered every time in the fourth quarter when it mattered.

21 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dak should get a chance when he is ready to come back. I think Romo should have got a chance in 2016. But if we don’t win and he plays like he did in week 1… then you have you a QB controversy 

Always thought the same about Romo getting back in lineup when he got healthy, kind of funny now that Dak is on the other side in a very similar situation 

One thing we can hopefully agree on, is the excuses for Dak need to completely and abruptly end. There is a large group of you in here that CONSTANTLY excuse Daks play. He doesn’t have weapons, the OL is overrated, his defense let him down, his coaching staff sucks, the FO is messed up from the top down, blah blah blah….

If Dak is sooo much better than Cooper Rush… If Dak is the top 7 QB that some of you think he is, if Dak is what he’s paid to be, then he has no excuse to not make a deep playoff run with this team. 

Edited by DaBoys

Legit point… when Tyron Smith comes back does he immediately become the LT?  Or has baby Smith now earned the LT job?  Tyron started out as a rt for us.  Do we move him back to rt?  Smith, Peters, Badass, Martin, Smith could be extremely formidable come the playoffs.

anyone who says Tyler Smith earned the lt job has to apply the same principle to Dak/Rush.  If Rush beats Philly in Philly, I don’t think you can pull him.  I said the same thing with Dak and Romo.  Winning trumps everything.  I’d go as far as to say the coaches would lose credibility if they pulled Rush without Dak earning his spot back.  Just like the coaches would lose credibility if Tyron get his LT job back.