2022 General Season Talk

soflbillsfan

57 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm thinking we really really need to win out to secure the #1 seed. With the injury to Von Miller and the question mark that is Allens elbow that may or may not be bothering him, us playing in Buffalo vs Arrowhead is pivotal. 

Bills: vs Miami, at Chicago, at Cincy, vs Patriots

Chiefs: at Texans, vs Seahawks, vs Broncos, at Raiders

To me the only game that might give the Chiefs a test is week 18 in Las Vegas, but at that point if LV is elimanted from the playoffs they won't be playing for much. 

We could lose any given Sunday but this weeks Miami game and week 17 vs Cincy looks like what will decide if we get home field. 

I think yesterday proves the Chiefs can lose any week. Their defense is really bad. Even if Vegas is eliminated, they’d love to knock the Chiefs off and cost them the 1 seed.

regardless of KC, Bills need to take care of their business. That game in Cincy could be a playoff preview. Should be a fun month. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think yesterday proves the Chiefs can lose any week. Their defense is really bad. Even if Vegas is eliminated, they’d love to knock the Chiefs off and cost them the 1 seed.

regardless of KC, Bills need to take care of their business. That game in Cincy could be a playoff preview. Should be a fun month. 

I think the Seahawks give them absolute fits in a couple weeks, they could absolutely drop another game here they have absolutely no ability to defend the pass now that they're so injured on the back end. But yeah at the end of the day, relying on that is a suckers game. Win out, run the table, every game on our schedule is winnable and I think we're a decided favorite in every game except at Cinnci which is a coin flip. As long as the weather isn't like yesterday we should be fine, it's time for this team to take care of business, run the table, and get the effing monkey off their backs.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I think the Seahawks give them absolute fits in a couple weeks, they could absolutely drop another game here they have absolutely no ability to defend the pass now that they're so injured on the back end. But yeah at the end of the day, relying on that is a suckers game. Win out, run the table, every game on our schedule is winnable and I think we're a decided favorite in every game except at Cinnci which is a coin flip. As long as the weather isn't like yesterday we should be fine, it's time for this team to take care of business, run the table, and get the effing monkey off their backs.

11 game win streak ending in a Super Bowl win would be something

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Just wanted to pop in and say that I work with a guy who has a buddy that works in some capacity with the Bills. Word is we are resigning Beasley. 

Lol no offense but that seems just made up by the buddy.

If he had anything left he’d still be playing for the Bucs in a state that suites his mindset. Zero chance he’s coming back to Buffalo 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

If he had anything left he’d still be playing for the Bucs in a state that suites his mindset. Zero chance he’s coming back to Buffalo 

Like yes, Lil Dirty was bad yesterday.

But Beasley was toast LAST YEAR and he looked completely, utterly useless with the Bucs and that was 2 months ago lol. No way, people need to accept that this is just the team. No OBJ, no reinforcements, just this.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Like yes, Lil Dirty was bad yesterday.

But Beasley was toast LAST YEAR and he looked completely, utterly useless with the Bucs and that was 2 months ago lol. No way, people need to accept that this is just the team. No OBJ, no reinforcements, just this.

McKenzie sucks. Gabe had completely underperformed. It’s the 17 and 14 show

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

McKenzie sucks. Gabe had completely underperformed. It’s the 17 and 14 show

Yeah and if we're gonna win this is what we're gonna win with, no moves left to make that move the needle (OBJ at 70% and no knowledge of how to play with Josh is not better than Gabe). Sucks that the guys we bet on to make those jumps didn't, and at least with Dawson I understand why given what happened with his brother, but we need a serious overhaul in the offseason.

36 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Well that is not exactly true because they were dealing with injuries at almost all the WR spots. Could be BS for sure. Or, he’s still more than capable to run 5-10 yards and find a soft spot to move the chains and that’s what we want. Who knows. Just thought I’d share. 

12 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

@BillSabre kudos to your friend and apologies from me! Never in a million years would have believed it.

Same. I’m reading this, along with Smoke was all Josh. He went to the front office asking for them.

Also worth noting that apparently they went to the locker room asking about Cole and no one objected. 

• Like 1