2022 General Season Talk

soflbillsfan

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

My fears with Dorsey from a few years ago when people wanted Dabol fired and promote Dorsey are coming true.

Handing over the keys to this offense to an inexperienced play caller was risky. I’m not saying he should be canned but if things don’t improve over the last 3 games and playoffs, a serious discussion should happen. 

A lot of these were Daboll's same deficiencies though, just not creative enough in making the scheme be Josh's friend ala KC, rather than the scheme just being Josh.

I don't even think it's inexperience (though it's non-0 factor) moreso than just that most NFL OC's are uncreative and when given a cheat code like Josh Allen rather than make the offense hum they make him the offense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A lot of these were Daboll's same deficiencies though, just not creative enough in making the scheme be Josh's friend ala KC, rather than the scheme just being Josh.

I don't even think it's inexperience (though it's non-0 factor) moreso than just that most NFL OC's are uncreative and when given a cheat code like Josh Allen rather than make the offense hum they make him the offense.

🎯

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I think this comes back to weapons too. I want what Miami, Cincinnati, Tampa Bay and LAC have at the WR position

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think this comes back to weapons too. I want what Miami, Cincinnati, Tampa Bay and LAC have at the WR position

Been saying this since April lol.

Haven’t looked at free agents yet but hoping there’s some there for IOL, and RT so we can take a receiver in the first round 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Been saying this since April lol.

Haven’t looked at free agents yet but hoping there’s some there for IOL, and RT so we can take a receiver in the first round 

I was full on team WR last draft lol . Though CB became almost too glaring of a need. 

Ideally we can go WR-S-OL in the first three rounds 

12 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We need a real #2 for sure but like, weapons are not why this offense is so one note. It's that Daboll and Dorsey have just gotten a pass because we score and move the ball despite it being basically just "Josh go do stuff". 

I don’t think anyone would debate you on issues with the scheme. Daboll did a better job with easy wins on early downs. But Dorsey could get there.

My concern is these weapons need to be schemed open too often for anything to happen. Outside of Diggs none of them win 1 on 1 nearly enough. 

Tua is in concussion protocol again... Dolphins are a joke of an organization. Their coach has had multiple chances to fix these issues and protect his players and he fails over and over and over again. He really needs to be let go. He has chosen wins over players health. He should have been shutdown after the Bengals game

42 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Tua is in concussion protocol again... Dolphins are a joke of an organization. Their coach has had multiple chances to fix these issues and protect his players and he fails over and over and over again. He really needs to be let go. He has chosen wins over players health. He should have been shutdown after the Bengals game

He only cares about player safety when it’s “ice balls” and his team is losing