2022 General Season Talk

soflbillsfan

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I dont think we need to add guys.. We need to get healthy. Its that simple.

Our backups in our secondary have been awful. If we werent ravaged I wouldve cut Cam Lewis 20 mins after the game for essentially costing us the game by not knocking down that ball on 4th and 12.. Most selfish play ive seen this year

I read an article that Jaquan Johnson is averaging 4 missed tackles a game 

I think Hamlin is a beast but yeah Johnson blows and Lewis who’s just making the transition to Safety isn’t going to cut it against good teams. 

On 11/20/2022 at 9:40 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Chargers doing there part on KC so far tonight

Mahomes looks human so far 50% completion %. Missed throws 

BUUUT he has the cheat code that is Travis Kelce... that and LAC isn't good, idk what it is, but it seems like its an uber vanilla offense that doesn't take its QBs best attributes into consideration. 

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Von Miller didnt tear his ACL but is out indefinitely. Speculation is not season ending

Could he be back after the NE game - we'll get a 10 day break before our next one. Hopefully he's back just in time for playoffs (if he has to miss an extended period of time)

6 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Could he be back after the NE game - we'll get a 10 day break before our next one. Hopefully he's back just in time for playoffs (if he has to miss an extended period of time)

I would be shocked to see him before the Cincy game. Well know more tomorrow. Getting more tests today but he avoided the tear which is the big deal 

Edited by BillsGuy82