Mathis gone for the season

Thaiphoon

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I wish they would sign Suh or Sheldon Richardson bc he’s a a great interior pass rusher. My guess is they’ll go the Commanther route and sign Star Lotulelei though. He did have 3 sacks in 11 games last year in Buffalo so he brings something.

I think they go the run stuffer Commanther route. Won’t be enough reps pass rush wise for Suh In my opinion.

bonus points for the Commanther line. That’s a keeper 

Also I just want to say, they bought three rear passenger golf carts brand new and painted them Commander colors, but we still can’t be bothered to fix the field. The end zone from my angle at the visitors tunnel looked like it had mid season use on it. 

If we can’t fix the damn grass, then they need to switch to a turf field. It seems like every game here, someone is carted off with a lower body injury

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I think they go the run stuffer Commanther route. Won’t be enough reps pass rush wise for Suh In my opinion.

bonus points for the Commanther line. That’s a keeper 

Yeah, people on the radio & Twitter have been saying Commanther for a year or so.

As for Suh, at this stage in his career he’s essentially just a run stuffer so, if that’s what they’re looking for then he’d be the best option.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Also I just want to say, they bought three rear passenger golf carts brand new and painted them Commander colors, but we still can’t be bothered to fix the field. The end zone from my angle at the visitors tunnel looked like it had mid season use on it. 

If we can’t fix the damn grass, then they need to switch to a turf field. It seems like every game here, someone is carted off with a lower body injury

af smoking GIF

Grounds crew be like this with the grass