Week 2 GDT: Home Opener on Monday Night Football! Titans @ Bills

Trentwannabe

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

With Oliver and likely Settle not playing I am concerned about the run D. 

Best way to neutralize it will be our offense scoring early and often but Henry is likely going to get his. 

We still have the Cheat Code at QB. Im confident we can get this victory. I think McKenzie and Knox will fill in for Gabe and Jameson will be the primary slot guy. I love Gabe but I think we can get by with him out. 

13 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

We still have the Cheat Code at QB. Im confident we can get this victory. I think McKenzie and Knox will fill in for Gabe and Jameson will be the primary slot guy. I love Gabe but I think we can get by with him out. 

Two key elements we miss without him though: best blocking WR and stretching the field to open things underneath for Diggs 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Two key elements we miss without him though: best blocking WR and stretching the field to open things underneath for Diggs 

Yes but if we look to last year, we were able to move the ball without him being in the line up much. Obviously I know were much better on O with him there, but I dont think we need to worry too much. I can see our offense going back to last week with the quick passes to counter Ten's pass rush. Singletary will eat too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Yes but if we look to last year, we were able to move the ball without him being in the line up much. Obviously I know were much better on O with him there, but I dont think we need to worry too much. I can see our offense going back to last week with the quick passes to counter Ten's pass rush. Singletary will eat too. 

I’m forced to start McKenzie in fantasy tonight so I’m all for the quick passes 

28 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m forced to start McKenzie in fantasy tonight so I’m all for the quick passes 

I went Allen Robinson over Gabe because of the reports around 3pm yesterday that he would be out. It didn't help me because i played against Tyreek who went nuclear.