Week 2 GDT: Home Opener on Monday Night Football! Titans @ Bills

Trentwannabe

Solid game last night worked the titans at every level. It is a bit concerning with all the injuries, dane, hyde, phillips, morse, and milano (not sure how he got injured) not to mention the guys who didnt play in oliver, settle, and davis. Week 3 is a key division game would hate to have all these guys out. If dane isnt a go do we look at free agency to bring in a guy or do we roll with what the CBs are currently at and elevate someone from psqaud like Cam? 

48 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Solid game last night worked the titans at every level. It is a bit concerning with all the injuries, dane, hyde, phillips, morse, and milano (not sure how he got injured) not to mention the guys who didnt play in oliver, settle, and davis. Week 3 is a key division game would hate to have all these guys out. If dane isnt a go do we look at free agency to bring in a guy or do we roll with what the CBs are currently at and elevate someone from psqaud like Cam? 

I bet we roll with Cam Lewis. He was elevated from the practice squad this week but was inactive.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

34 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I bet we roll with Cam Lewis. He was elevated from the practice squad this week but was inactive.

Cam Lewis has always been on the 53. Just not active. 

Milano was a stinger and probably just precaution because Of the lead. I would bet Davis, Settle and Oliver are all a go. Morse returned to the game so he may be on the injury report but he’ll be available for week 3.

Dane, Hyde and Phillips are the question marks because of their injuries. But I also wouldn’t be surprised to see all 3 play on Sunday 

20 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Milano was a stinger and probably just precaution because Of the lead. I would bet Davis, Settle and Oliver are all a go. Morse returned to the game so he may be on the injury report but he’ll be available for week 3.

Dane, Hyde and Phillips are the question marks because of their injuries. But I also wouldn’t be surprised to see all 3 play on Sunday 

Not sure if Dane and Hyde will go having neck injuries and both being in the hospital for safety precautions I cant imagine Mcd pushing them back in to the lineup 6 days later. HOpefully the rest will be ready to go

21 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Gabe Davis, Settle and Ed Oliver will all be back. I hope Phillips hammy is just slightly pulled. Hes off to a fantastic start to the season