We dodged a bullet not trading for Russell Wilson

Vladimir L

Sea chickens fleeced the Broncos they should cheer him he was clearly washed up last year 

guy is delusional and wanted say in the front office while wanting to be the top paid qb doesn’t work that way Tom Brady takes pay cuts for this type of control so he can have better players around him 

Dude also no longer is as mobile as he once was. That 50 million dollar contract is 22 million more than Wentz along with multiple 1st rounder. 22 million gets you a very good wr and a pro bowl olineman.l or two very good lineman along with some quality back up.

Edited by Vladimir L

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Tell me you're kidding....

No thanks.

I'll take the W vs Jacksonville 

4 TD's vs 2 INT's

& Give up a 3rd Rd pick & hopefully a 2nd in 23'.

And have my first for the next 2 more years, unlike Denver.

It’s one game. Personally, I think Russ would do more w/ our weapons than Wentz would. Russ is definitely more accurate & mobile. Russ doesn’t throw the ints imo & doesn’t miss the wide open receivers Dontson, Milne & Samuel in the game. Russ probably goes:

35/45 (78%) 400 yds & 4 TDs

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s one game. Personally, I think Russ would do more w/ our weapons than Wentz would. Russ is definitely more accurate & mobile. Russ doesn’t throw the ints imo & doesn’t miss the wide open receivers Dontson, Milne & Samuel in the game. Russ probably goes:

35/45 (78%) 400 yds & 4 TDs

Russ has lost his mobility 

7 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Sea chickens fleeced the Broncos they should cheer him he was clearly washed up last year 

guy is delusional and wanted say in the front office while wanting to be the top paid qb doesn’t work that way Tom Brady takes pay cuts for this type of control so he can have better players around him 

Dude also no longer is as mobile as he once was. That 50 million dollar contract is 22 million more than Wentz along with multiple 1st rounder. 22 million gets you a very good wr and a pro bowl olineman.l or two very good lineman along with some quality back up.

Let’s revisit this in Week 12.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

At the end of the year when the Broncos are in the playoffs and contending for the Super Bowl and we're yet again watching from home we can look back on this thread. 

Broncos isn't making the Playoffs, Lavar. Not gonna happen.

If their having trouble with Geno Smith & the Seahawks?

How are they gonna handle Chiefs, Chargers & Raiders? 3 pro bowl QB's

Broncos will be below .500

8-9 or worse

4 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Russ has lost his mobility 

Not to the extent to where he’s a statue. Wentz has lost a lot of mobility too. Russ can still move around in the pocket & do bootlegs & get going for 5-10 yards but yeah, he’s not breaking anyone ankles or blowing by LBs & DBs in the open friend anymore like when he was in his mid 20s.

32 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Broncos isn't making the Playoffs, Lavar. Not gonna happen.

If their having trouble with Geno Smith & the Seahawks?

How are they gonna handle Chiefs, Chargers & Raiders? 3 pro bowl QB's

Broncos will be below .500

8-9 or worse

I agree they likely won’t. I think them & the raiders - bc the raiders OL is trash - might not make the playoffs despite all their offensive firepower & having good to great defenses. Both will be in the mix though.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

At the end of the year when the Broncos are in the playoffs and contending for the Super Bowl and we're yet again watching from home we can look back on this thread. 

Chargers defense looked very good and we know what Herbert can do. No way they will match with the Chiefs. They will have to bottom feed with the Raiders in the west.