We dodged a bullet not trading for Russell Wilson

Vladimir L

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I actually agree with this take 

I agree with this take because one I knew he wasn’t going to come here two I think he actually made a mistake not coming here and not because our weapons. I think our coaching staff for whatever we think about them the Vets that won went to coaches who had either won or lead their teams before with less. Russ went too a staff that had never even called a TO in a game before. I’m glad we didn’t pay the picks and the deal. But I’m not gonna say I think Russ is washed I think when you play no preseason and that’s of course gonna not look like a well oiled machine week one.

On 9/13/2022 at 6:01 PM, turtle28 said:

Rudd was 69%, 340 yds & a TD with 0 turnovers. Perhaps others need to step up. No other WR or TE could get in the end zone out of 350 yds? I did see the TE drop a TD in the first quarter.

Yep…..it is way too early to talk about Wilson versus Wentz, or really to make any sort of overreaction that’s not due to injury.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yep…..it is way too early to talk about Wilson versus Wentz, or really to make any sort of overreaction that’s not due to injury.  

I don’t think it should be Wentz vs Russ. Russ didn’t want too come here period. Secondly I am just happy we didn’t trade for Russ not even just the insane draft capital but the money along with age and a noticeable decline beyond more then just a finger half season decline. As for Wentz he is what he is but he’s clearly focused and driven and motivated it’s noticeable. He’s def vibing with his teammates and I haven’t see that since his 17 season. Will that last all year? I hope. But it’s gonna be a tough week this week so we shall see. As for Russ I think he will have a better week this week simply due to the fact he didn’t play in preseason he will get better

• Like 1