Points Per Game 28.0 35.0
Points Allowed Per Game 22.0 38.0
Total Yards 398.0 396.0
Yards Passing 313.0 215.0
Yards Rushing 85.0 181.0
Yards Allowed 398.0 459.0
Pass Yards Allowed 275.0 243.0
Rush Yards Allowed 123.0 216.0

Red Zone didn't show much of the Lions / Eagles game in the last hour or so, so I don't know how the Lions came back, but obviously this is a better and scarier team than a lot expected. They have a similar run game 1-2 punch as Jacksonville, and probable equal par WR talent at the moment. QB play is slightly better. I don't know much about their defense though. I think there will be a lot of points scored again in this game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Red Zone didn't show much of the Lions / Eagles game in the last hour or so, so I don't know how the Lions came back, but obviously this is a better and scarier team than a lot expected. They have a similar run game 1-2 punch as Jacksonville, and probable equal par WR talent at the moment. QB play is slightly better. I don't know much about their defense though. I think there will be a lot of points scored again in this game. 

From what I heard the Eagles were up big and then they went into more of a zone almost prevent type D & the Lions came back. 

As long as Carson plays like he did vs Jax, we win. Lawrence may be inaccurate at times but he has more arm talent & mobility than Goff.

Biggest concerns for me are DeAndre Swift & our LBs against Hockenson.

I have this going our way:

34 Commanders

30 Lions

Edited by turtle28

I think Wentz winning his debut game & playing well, was HUGE for his confidence.

Then getting the game ball from Rivera as well.

I don't know how our Defense will play...

But I believe we explode on Detroit & put up lots of yardage vs Lions. Hopefully, this will result in points & a W.

If we win this game on the road, media, broadcasters, fans & opposing teams will take notice. Even if it is the Lions.

Specially, our Divisional foes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I'm considering Curtis Samuel as my first waiver wire add this season, how involved do you guys think he's going to be this year? @MikeT14

Was happy to see Dotson ball out, he was my favorite WR in the draft this year. 

He had more targets than McLaurin or Dotson.  They also give him some carries from time to time. I expect McLaurin will continue to draw most of the coverage which should give Samuel some opportunities.  Biggest risk with him will be injury, also I expect he will get yardage but not a lot of TDs (despite scoring this weekend). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm considering Curtis Samuel as my first waiver wire add this season, how involved do you guys think he's going to be this year? @MikeT14

PPR? Might be worth it with his catches and targets. I mentioned before the season (which seemed to be true for week 1) that he def seems like a 5-8 catch for 50-60 yards type of guy. Plus he's getting carries.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Was happy to see Dotson ball out, he was my favorite WR in the draft this year. 

A lot of us wanted Olave, and then were split on the return we got and whether he was a reach. So far, he's been a very welcome addition. 

This is going to be a hard fought game. They played their butts off against Philly. Our defense has to get home on Goff. We need this defense to creat TO and get home for sacks with their top guys. I think we can spread them out but the swarm to the ball so nothing is gonna be easy. The hungrier team will win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

This is going to be a hard fought game. They played their butts off against Philly. Our defense has to get home on Goff. We need this defense to creat TO and get home for sacks with their top guys. I think we can spread them out but the swarm to the ball so nothing is gonna be easy. The hungrier team will win.

They need to give Terry more than 4 targets. If Carson won’t throw it to him, Turner needs to dial up some shots. Fly patterns, deep crosses & post patterns