Week 2 Thread: Washington Commanders (1-0) at Detroit Lions (0-1) - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We are honest in our opinion. You think all of us come on here and lie all day? Stop attacking people bc you disagree with their opinion. We have no influence on Rivera, newsflash, he’s not reading this forum! 😂 

I haven't attacked anyone. Some things aren't just opinions. Davis coaches even agree with me about his play. 

Just now, DCNative said:

I haven't attacked anyone. Some things aren't just opinions. Davis coaches even agree with me about his play. 

Cool. You are right.

Move On Ok GIF by Jeff Dunham

This is a huge game for us. If we win we are 2-0 and 1-0 on the road. This would go a long way towards the team building confidence. Carson Wentz needs to have composure and be efficient. If we limit our turnovers and penalties, I think we match up well.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

To follow up here on what Turtle said. He and I have had many disagreements over the years. I think he finds me too pessimistic and I find him too optimistic (about moves, draft picks, players, etc...). It can get a little frustrating at times when he doesn't see it my way, but that's the nature of forums like these. The fanbase needs both types of fans even if both recognize we need to do better as a team.

I stand on the side of the fan base that Holds people Accountable and wants a Super Bowl. Same way they don't have Patience with Every single player I don't have Patience with all their decisions. Please just agree to disagree with me at times when there is no middle ground. 

7 hours ago, DCNative said:

So when things happen in games please reiterate this. 

Do I not? I’m literally the most negative fan on the board at this point. I hate being this way become I used to be a homer but they’ve beaten me down so much this is where I am as a fan. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DCNative said:

I stand on the side of the fan base that Holds people Accountable and wants a Super Bowl. Same way they don't have Patience with Every single player I don't have Patience with all their decisions. Please just agree to disagree with me at times when there is no middle ground. 

Stick around. You'll find quite a lot of posters on here in that same side.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Do I not? I’m literally the most negative fan on the board at this point. I hate being this way become I used to be a homer but they’ve beaten me down so much this is where I am as a fan. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b61j1j7ky0om5snee0y6

I mean I literally blasted out a room for you in the Curmudgeon's Cave. We were going to make you King of the Carnival this weekend. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Holding the team Accountable shouldn't label you as a Negative Fan. I'm not a Negative Fan, I'm honest about their lack of success and reasons for it. Plus I also add solution to some of these problems. 

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Stick around. You'll find quite a lot of posters on here in that same side.

I respect everyone but the fact that any poster would not read what people are writing and think that people in this forum aren’t disappointed, mad & wanting to rid themselves of Rivera & especially Del Rio unless things are drastically different this year is just unconscionable to me. Even I who am more optimistic than everyone but Ace or at least I have a wait and see attitude, I hold the team accountable and have for almost 2 decades in here.

Edited by turtle28

55 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I have never seen a more cocky group of fans of a crappy team than I have with the 2022 Lions. You just had the second pick in the draft. You won three games and the whole SB Nation Lions group is calling this an easy win and how much more talented they’re. It’s honestly insane. They might win and I don’t think they’re as bad as they were last year but nothings an easy win when you’re a 3-win team. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I have never seen a more cocky group of fans of a crappy team than I have with the 2022 Lions. You just had the second pick in the draft. You won three games and the whole SB Nation Lions group is calling this an easy win and how much more talented they’re. It’s honestly insane. They might win and I don’t think they’re as bad as they were last year but nothings an easy win when you’re a 3-win team. 

I know right, it’s wild.