Week 2 Thread: Washington Commanders (1-0) at Detroit Lions (0-1) - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

32 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dan is in hiding.  Even if we lose every game for the reset of the season do you really expect him to come out of hiding and make a bunch of moves? I don't.  Rivera is his buffer from the scandal. 

I have started to wonder if he and Tanya are sorta separated? She’s at the games and he doesn’t seem to be. I can’t imagine she didn’t know about all the stuff coming out now but my guess is they worked it out and then it went public. Has to be hell on a marriage and she seems like a good person. Maybe divorce is our next hope lol

39 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I have started to wonder if he and Tanya are sorta separated? She’s at the games and he doesn’t seem to be. I can’t imagine she didn’t know about all the stuff coming out now but my guess is they worked it out and then it went public. Has to be hell on a marriage and she seems like a good person. Maybe divorce is our next hope lol

Nah she's totally in on protecting their family's investment. I don't think they are some loving couple but she isn't an idiot when it comes to knowing what they have to do to keep ownership of the team.  

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He was doing the press conference in the order that the head coach would normally do it.  Spurrier was so involved in his offense he basically delegated head coaching duties to Lewis.  

O K

I want him to replace JDR !

• Like 1

When I hear RR speak about the current state of the team it sounds like he has no urgency in his answers to the press. 
You would think he has another 3-5 years to right this ship. Seems very comfortable at the pace they’re going. Has a lot of excuses that you hear over and over again, like being a young team, no real QB, players not doing their job, and this is where they are with this team. This team is like a tire stuck in the mud that just keeps spinning and can’t get out.

M-E-D-I-O-C-R-I-T-Y

• Like 2