**2023 NFL Draft Prospects**

Texas_OutLaw7

To consider when looking at college players, here’s what our roster contracts look like over the next 3 seasons.

2023 2024 2025
QB Dak (30) Dak (31) Dak (32)
RB Zeke (28) Zeke (29) Zeke (30)
WR CeeDee (24) CeeDee (25) CeeDee* (26)
WR Gallup (27) Gallup (28) Gallup (29)
WR Tolbert (24) Tolbert (25) Tolbert (26)
TE Ferguson (24) Ferguson (25) Ferguson (26)
TE Hendershot (24) Hendershot (25) Hendershot (26)
LT Tyler Smith (22) Tyler Smith (23) Tyler Smith (24)
LG      
C Biadasz (26) Farniok (27)  
RG ZM (33) ZM (34)  
RT Steele (26)    
Edge Micah (24) Micah (25) Micah (26)
Edge Tank (31) Tank (32) Sam Williams (26)
DT Osa (25) Osa (26)  
DT Gallimore (26)    
LB Clark (23) Clark (24) Clark (25)
LB Cox (25) Cox (26)  
SS Kearse (29)    
FS Hooker (27)    
CB1 Diggs (26) Diggs* (27)  
CB2 Lewis (28) Joseph (24)  
CB3 Bland (24) Bland (25) Bland (26)

Green - Player is locked and loaded   

Yellow - You could roll with this player, but could potentially find an upgrade. Many are ascending young players with a chance to be green eventually.   

Red - Either no realistic option on the roster, or you are playing with fire. (Zeke is red because the current contract situation is untenable after this year - would be yellow on a pay cut)

* Likely franchise tag if no extension is agreed to earlier 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I expect we will ultimately go CB, but that’s not going to stop me from having a draft crush on Jordan Addison. 

Agreed. Really hoping Bland and KJ step up in the stretch run and move the perceived need down a peg or two.

On 12/8/2022 at 5:18 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I expect we will ultimately go CB, but that’s not going to stop me from having a draft crush on Jordan Addison. 

Addison has all world potential in the NFL, but I’m still also firmly entrenched on the Siaki Ika bandwagon. I wouldn’t complain with either guy.

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Wonder if we’d have a different tune about it had the Pats not sniped Vince Wilfork from us and we got to see his dominance for a decade. Jerry would probably be chasing the next Wilfork. 

The trade for Hankins shows they are at least aware they need a big body NT. So it’s probably on the radar, but I bet it’s a round 2-4 guy that struggles to make an impact. If you want a Derrick Brown you gotta invest. 

Gentleman, I’d like to introduce you to our LG of the future. Him and Tyler Smith on the left side for the next 10+ years is a wet dream. Has a great name, and 6’5” 350. Probably the best OL in the draft but may fall because he’s an iOL. 

Ns6gwPZ.jpg
ocyrus-torrence.jpg

Edited by DaBoys

22 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The trade for Hankins shows they are at least aware they need a big body NT. So it’s probably on the radar, but I bet it’s a round 2-4 guy that struggles to make an impact. If you want a Derrick Brown you gotta invest. 

Meh. They did a late round swap to get Hankins. They spent more on Ridgeway and Bohanna. I’ll believe it when I see it on investing anything of significance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Meh. They did a late round swap to get Hankins. They spent more on Ridgeway and Bohanna. I’ll believe it when I see it on investing anything of significance.

You probably right. I just feel like a midseason future draft pick swap is worth more than a you’re on the clock sixth round pick

• Like 1