The Ongoing Offensive Line Thread

RaidersAreOne

24 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

is Elu top 30? I mean if kolt is #5 

I saw some graph on Twitter where he was considered elite.  Never saw that coming at all but apparently his competition was some of the toughest in the NFL and he apparently held his own.  That same graph showed K. Miller as being average.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

I saw some graph on Twitter where he was considered elite.  Never saw that coming at all but apparently his competition was some of the toughest in the NFL and he apparently held his own.  That same graph showed K. Miller as being average.

Exactly if he’s so elite why isn’t he mentioned on any congratulatory list even honorable mention 

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

PFF Ranked our line 10th best in the NFL for 2022. Miller being a Top 5 LT. 

I’m an unabashed fan of Miller but I wouldn’t say he’s anywhere near that. Borderline top 10 LT IMO. As for the rest of the line, that is clearly bottom quarter of the league at best, PFF just doing their thing though I guess 😄

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I’m an unabashed fan of Miller but I wouldn’t say he’s anywhere near that. Borderline top 10 LT IMO. As for the rest of the line, that is clearly bottom quarter of the league at best, PFF just doing their thing though I guess 😄

I think Eleumunor is an average starting RT, which is pretty good. Miller might be a top 10 LT if you weigh pass pro more. Everything else is gross. Parham could be a good center but we haven't seen it. Don't want James or Bars back.