The Ongoing Offensive Line Thread

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm optimistic about Miller, James, Parham, and Eluemunor. I'd still like to see us make a move though, Isaiah Wynn or Daryl Williams would both make a ton of sense. 

This is where I'm at.  There are still viable options.  Not saying they're rock stars.  But gotta be better than what we have.  And we have the cash. 

11 minutes ago, Totty said:

This is where I'm at.  There are still viable options.  Not saying they're rock stars.  But gotta be better than what we have.  And we have the cash. 

Wynn would make a ton of sense via trade considering his ties to the regime and ability to play OG/RT at a decently high level. Not sure how much he'd cost though. I still don't understand why Daryl Williams hasn't signed anywhere, he's pretty solid at RG or RT. If we could add either one and move Parham into a starting role I'd feel a lot better about the OL.

ETA: FWIW, Parham had the third highest PFF grade amongst OG. 

Edited by NYRaider

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:
19 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Brandon shell

erich fischer

Darryl Williams

cut Abdullah and #34

The fact these guys are FA should tell us something, no? Dallas lost their starting LT and signed a 40 year old Jason Peters over these guys

Brandon Shell was OK to decent for the Jets a few years back when I watched him. I think he had injury issues with the Seahawks but he can’t be that old and there’s the surname and legacy of course 😀

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Does this team not know Erek Flowers exist??? He’s a perfect fit at LG. He would sign and start day 1. He’s only 27, so he could be long term player too. It makes too much sense 

Apparently 32 teams don't know he exists, because he sitting at home right now. I admit it's odd, he played well in Washington. Something has to be up.

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just leave Parham at RG, don’t confuse him. He flashed on week 1 and hopefully he was a great pick. Elumanor is a stop gap at RT. Might sign a RT in free agency, don’t feel like drafting another one….

hes average at best, not much of upgrade TBH, awful with NYG, better with skins but nothing great

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

He sucked at tackle for the Giants. He was really good as a LG when he made the conversion in Washington. He’s good and a dire need for the team. 

cotton played physical. just don't love flowers. again was ok just nothing special. 

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just leave Parham at RG, don’t confuse him. He flashed on week 1 and hopefully he was a great pick. Elumanor is a stop gap at RT. Might sign a RT in free agency, don’t feel like drafting another one….

When was the last time we spent decent draft capital on a right tackle.