RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The dumb looking red birds
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wow, little surprised at that spread myself. I say we cover that spread IMO, but we should be -4 or something. 

They fell down 37-7 last week but the Chiefs might just be that good. Their secondary/pass rush look terrible though so Carr should have a big bounce back day.

Carr just needs to settle down and spread the wealth. Cant hold the ball behind this OL, get rid of the ball to your playmakers and let them cook. 

McDaniels needs to do a better job of off-setting his bad OL by running the ball more and calling some screens to slow down the pash rush, SD was just pinning their ears back and getting after it. We dont have the guys up from for all that. 

31-20 Raiders. 

20 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We targeted Renfrow wayyy to little as well. The Chargers have a damn good D but no way should they be holding him to 3 catches for 21 yards, especially when he's surrounded by Adams and Waller.

Agreed. 

We seemed to move the ball pretty well with shorter quick out routes. 

Trouble started when we started using longer developing plays and deep balls. 

Spread it around, take what we're given, don't panic and try to get sexy. 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We targeted Renfrow wayyy to little as well. The Chargers have a damn good D but no way should they be holding him to 3 catches for 21 yards, especially when he's surrounded by Adams and Waller.

Watched tape don't lie. Didn't have his best game and got doubled at the time in the RZ. Callahan looked good and healthy for the first time in a while. Easier matchups ahead.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Watched tape don't lie. Didn't have his best game and got doubled at the time in the RZ. Callahan looked good and healthy for the first time in a while. Easier matchups ahead.

Yep, Callahan did the best on renfrow I’ve seen in awhile, straight up. Hated it, but give credit where it’s due.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 2:38 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Carr usually doesn’t do well in games after he’s tanked iirc

Idk anymore starting to get 

2005 2006 year vibes

ariz another playoff team 

Sorry cough, love ya man but that’s inaccurate. 2018 was his last 3 pick game, and we all know his receivers from that season. He came back out next week and started what was the 3rd best all time “no pick” streak. Like 325 attempts or so.....zero picks. So there is a little hope for the man. 👍🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Sorry cough, love ya man but that’s inaccurate. 2018 was his last 3 pick game, and we all know his receivers from that season. He came back out next week and started what was the 3rd best all time “no pick” streak. Like 325 attempts or so.....zero picks. So there is a little hope for the man. 👍🤣🤣

I was thinking the atl game 2 years ago. But this Ariz game is huge going forward. He needs to play well 

13 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

No one that was the fumblefest that would’ve had rob schnieder running outta names to call a fumble unfortunately. SMH. I agree, and think he will. 300/3/0. 👍👍

I’ll take a clean turnover free 250/2/0 just to get the carr warmed up 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1