RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The dumb looking red birds
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Hopefully it just taking longer to get into game day shape. And he gets it going. 
max needs some help up front. Thought Cle actually was decent, but more so in run game. 

praying O starts to click tho, cause D has held there own in 2 games. 

our D tired, part of that is O stalling, but a lot is on them too. They couldn’t get off field.

also, how come Arizona D didn’t tire after the first half. Their O did nothing and kept them on field. 

What happened in that locker room I mean we went in on fire and came out a shell of ourselves especially the offense. Carr’s confidence was sky high stadium rocking. Wtf happened in that locker room at halftime. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What happened in that locker room I mean we went in on fire and came out a shell of ourselves especially the offense. Carr’s confidence was sky high stadium rocking. Wtf happened in that locker room at halftime. 

Honestly they probably started celebrating. Dummies, raiders never can make it easy. I’d still be nervous 35-0 going into the 4th with the raiders lol. 

Carr needs to learn how to put a team away. That is for sure. Even though he hit waller in the hands, you gotta find a way to get TDs to kill a teams momentum. 3 points is pathetic.

hopefully lots of improvement to come. 
Need to be 3-3, which is what I wanted at start of year. Still possible.

5 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

My frustration with Carr has been well documented but this level of hyperbole borders on lunacy. 

Being real when is the last time Carr has played a complete game? Seriously it's either a good first half and bad 2nd half that ends up in a loss, or a bad first half and a great 2nd half that ends up in a comeback. Cant remember if he's ever had a 4 or 5 td game. 

This being said we have a good shot at being 2-2 before the KC game week 5. Titans and Bronco's on deck we should be able to win both those games.