Jahan Dotson once again puts up stats to put him in place for Rookie of the Week

turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I just voted for @JahanDotson for the Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week! Fans pick the winner, so go vote!

https://www.riddle.com/embed/share/tw?u=https://www.nfl.com/rookies&r=404500

Oh he got the vote lol. How often do we get these here in the past gotta go vote. A lot say that game winner was a perfect throw and that’s not true. He had a step and he literally stopped as he tracked the ball knowing it was short and jumped used the defenders leverage forward then reaches and plucks the ball. That was honestly a big time move because you always talk about big guys bodying a person but that’s what JD did and it was a very impressive way to seperate at the catch point without pushing off that’s a serious vet tactician type move

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Oh he got the vote lol. How often do we get these here in the past gotta go vote. A lot say that game winner was a perfect throw and that’s not true. He had a step and he literally stopped as he tracked the ball knowing it was short and jumped used the defenders leverage forward then reaches and plucks the ball. That was honestly a big time move because you always talk about big guys bodying a person but that’s what JD did and it was a very impressive way to seperate at the catch point without pushing off that’s a serious vet tactician type move

I’m not sure, but I loaded it twice and got to vote each time

45 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I still don't get tired of that long TD pass to Dotson at the end of the game. I couldn't see it as well because it was in the other EZ, but seeing it on video is beautiful. Looked to be no effort more than him just flicking his wrist to get it there,

The idea that the opponent has to honor the deep pass opens things up so much, makes our offense more dynamic. He is pretty accurate down field as well. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I still don't get tired of that long TD pass to Dotson at the end of the game. I couldn't see it as well because it was in the other EZ, but seeing it on video is beautiful. Looked to be no effort more than him just flicking his wrist to get it there,

It reminded me of a Santana Moss or Gary Clark type catch. Very versatile small WRs who were quick & fast that played bigger than their size and made incredible circus catches at times.

• Like 1