Jahan Dotson once again puts up stats to put him in place for Rookie of the Week

turtle28

• 3 months later...
On 12/26/2022 at 4:23 AM, turtle28 said:

He’s special!!! I gave him a blue chip grade along with Wilson and Olave which is very rare for one position in a draft class. I’m happy we got him his game is what I love to scout and watch. Hopefully he gets a few more he’s been a heck of a find especially considering moving back netted he and Robinson. Also Howell and Turner. These 4 could all end up being huge for this team if the other two can make the most out of their opportunities when they come

43 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

He’s special!!! I gave him a blue chip grade along with Wilson and Olave which is very rare for one position in a draft class. I’m happy we got him his game is what I love to scout and watch. Hopefully he gets a few more he’s been a heck of a find especially considering moving back netted he and Robinson. Also Howell and Turner. These 4 could all end up being huge for this team if the other two can make the most out of their opportunities when they come

I love how he competes and catches just about everything thrown his way. The only criticism I had with his small body size and worried about him staying away from injury. 

57 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I love how he competes and catches just about everything thrown his way. The only criticism I had with his small body size and worried about him staying away from injury. 

Yeah it’s def something to monitor but he seems to have great body control and def has really amazing movements when he does react to finish the play to adjust to the ball in the air at the catch point.

• Like 1