MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

At the start of the year, I would have been fine with a 1-1 start, and that still holds true. So if we needed to lose to the Giants to beat the Bills, that's an even better than expected result.

But regardless, even if we lose, we just have the inside track on the 4 seed, which is fine

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

We usually play good vs good teams... that said I think we lose bad this time.

Kinda where my head is at

Like many "experts" pointed out prior to the season...we won a lot of 1-score games the past year or two and inevitably will regress toward the mean. 

Not trying to be a prisoner of the moment after last week's unforgivable loss...because Vrabel has shown time and time again he "gets it together," but I am struggling to be optimistic about the offense. We'll see, though!

19 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

The Titans have really had the Bills number the past 2 seasons. I'm not sure what to make of it but Bills players have been referencing the last two years all week so I'd assume they come ready to play. No clue how the game will play out but hopefully an injury free fun game to watch. 

I can see ya'll winning by like 10-13 points.
Or
I can see us winning by 6.

A coach is going to make a decision that a fan base will say WTF!? 

If we get a turnover or two, I really like our chances.
If you all harass Tannehill, I can see him throwing 2-3 INTs. 

My only hope is that your team leans toward stopping QB's and WRs. Hopefully we can run the ball and be physical to offset that.