MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

What should he have done on that sweep? Teleported?

It's not just that play. It's been 6 quarters of underwhelming play so far. And even last year before he got hurt his efficiency had cratered. His volume masked a lot of it, but it was clear.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

It's not just that play. It's been 6 quarters of underwhelming play so far. And even last year before he got hurt his efficiency had cratered. His volume masked a lot of it, but it was clear.

regardless, you really think we're gonna move on 1 and a half games into the season? Who do you think is gonna replace him? Tory Carter? 

5 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

It’s pretty hard for any running back to do anything when guys are in the backfield before he gets the ball. We all know he’s not Barry Sanders. 

That's my point though. We can't put so much money in a player who can't succeed, whether it's because he's fading or because of the line.

Just now, lovetitans said:

regardless, you really think we're gonna move on 1 and a half games into the season? Who do you think is gonna replace him? Tory Carter? 

I'm talking about after the season. I'm well aware we can't just get rid of him right now.