MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

10 minutes ago, 615finest said:

This is the problem! We’re the only team in the league who doesn’t see it necessary to give our best players and playmakers the ball. We’re happy with a 1/2 yard run on first and second down then pray that Cody ‘freakin’’ Hollister makes a play who shouldn’t even be on the field!? I love Vrabel but offensive success has changed so much the last decade we need to join the party even if it’s so late it looks like we never got an invite. Jeez.

Edited by Titansfan

30 minutes ago, 615finest said:

the most absurd thing about this is that vrabel has spoken extensively about how important it is to feed derrick henry- which, if it were a general principle, i'd agree with! but somehow that only applies to henry and literally no other offensive playmakers. pure stone age bull****.

In years past I went into the game thinking we would probably lose but could upset.

This year, I'm just thinking "yeah, this is an easy loss".

We traded away our most valuable player because our staff doesn't value the second most valuable position in the game and our season will suffer for it. 

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Nothing to do w/ Ryan, all to do with Downing/Vrabel

What kind of team has a "week to week variance" as to who they try to get the ball to?

and listen, honestly, if you have a philosophy of "we want to rotate guys and spread the ball around in the passing game," i don't even fundamentally hate that but in order to be that way you simply cannot be relying heavily on the NWIs and cody hollisters of the world. if you're gonna run an offense like that you have to stack your WR room with talent. we have done the opposite.

Im sorry but we shock the world so to speak all the time. We've been down and out before and we fight. Henry is gonna pop one and we are gonna sack Josh like 8 times. 

Fumbles and picks for both of us lol. BUT I do think they let Treylon go this week. And there is no way ANYONE was ok with that L last week when we clearly did enough to win. It happens all the time tho. We fine.

Titans win. Bills cry for the third year in a row and the memes will be cute :D the media on Tuesday will talk about how they failed not us beating them just like last year. 

11 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Nothing to do w/ Ryan, all to do with Downing/Vrabel

What kind of team has a "week to week variance" as to who they try to get the ball to?

To be fair Mahomes said prior to week 1. Sorry fantasy players there isn't going to be a guy. It's going to be someone different each week (Im paraphrasing). Problem with that philosophy is our preferred after our top 2 shouldn't be relied upon. If that's what we want we need 4 average to good targets, and a couple slightly below average. We have 2 good, 1-2 average, and the rest will below average. NWI is fine if he isn't the 3rd option. Hell he isn't even fine as the 4th option with how often we pass the ball.