MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

20 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I do not want to be a ground and pound running team. The only teams running the ball that I would even begin to want to replicate are the Ravens, and if you remove Lamar that offense is no longer formidable, regardless of how big the OL is or how good your RB. 

If we want to give Malik a shot, go for a Ravens/Eagles style offense with the QB running, but outside of that we need to join the 2022 NFL and become a pass first team.

Passing is so much more efficient than running that it's just dumb to build a team around a RB centered running game.

It's archaic, antiquated, pre-historic, whatever you want to call it and it's not for modern football where you have competition that literally isn't punting in two thirds of the games their playing.

neither do I but at this point we’d be better off picking another team than hoping the meatheads running the show decide to start living in 2022

23 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

neither do I but at this point we’d be better off picking another team than hoping the meatheads running the show decide to start living in 2022

Atlanta and Niners are going to be my adopted teams. 
Niners are what we wish to be.
Atlanta has Marcus and that's enough for me. lol

31 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

how about you try being normal

While I agree good riddance is harsh, Lewan is made of glass now and is a shell of his former self. I feel for Lewan on a human level because what rough way to go for a likable longtime Titan.

That being said I really hope it isn't so the offensive line that is already putrid doesn't get worse.

If Lewan is done again, what do you do to try and protect the blindside so Tannehill or Willis is not murdered?

Personally for me, I would start preparing NPF to play left tackle and hopefully he is our guy for many years to come. He has the talent to be. However you need to give him time to adjust back.

To me though I think you put NPF at Left tackle and Daly starting at RT or you put Radunz at left tackle and keep NPF at RT. That would be scary with Radunz but maybe at some point show up or ship out. Not many options at this point.

If it was me right now, if Lewan is out the o line should be NPF-Jones-Jones-Davis-Daly. Hope Jamarco Jones is healthy so can get Brewer out of there and see what Jones can do.

Edited by Titan89

47 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

The guy that throws it in my face any chance he gets that I laughed about an injury 15 years ago. What a hypocrite. 

Feel bad for Lewan if true, guys a warrior and a class act. 

No you actively root for players to get hurt. Me not feeling bad for a dude that’s stolen millions from this organization, been a distraction, cheated, etc. isn’t the same. I’m ready to move on is all.

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

The idea of playing Willis behind this OL and with this OC in a year where he desperately needs to just sit and learn the most basic fundamentals of being an NFL QB is how you ruin a career.

Not if you’re playing him in spurts like when the game is out of reach. Again I understand it’s good to sit & watch but sitting in watching can’t teach you better than live action experience. If the game is out of reach you can’t tear his confidence because at that point it’s about him getting reps. 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Not if you’re playing him in spurts like when the game is out of reach. Again I understand it’s good to sit & watch but sitting in watching can’t teach you better than live action experience. If the game is out of reach you can’t tear his confidence because at that point it’s about him getting reps. 

Oh, I have no issue giving him some live reps in garbage time. Just have no interest in even entertaining the idea of starting him this year.