Winston Groping Incident Under Investigation

kgarrett12486

16 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

"You or someone in the vehicle" sounds like a generic line.

Certainly could be.  My thought process was that statement based off the original complaint by the driver giving details on what happened earlier in the evening?  She is stating one passenger in the front seat, the agent is stating multiple people in the vehicle.  I don't know what Uber's policies are for filing a complaint.  Text?  Voicemail?   I have no idea which side is true at this point.  It just curious there is a discrepancy on how many people were actually in the car at the time of the incident. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Certainly could be.  My thought process was that statement based off the original complaint by the driver giving details on what happened earlier in the evening?  She is stating one passenger in the front seat, the agent is stating multiple people in the vehicle.  I don't know what Uber's policies are for filing a complaint.  Text?  Voicemail?   I have no idea which side is true at this point.  It just curious there is a discrepancy on how many people were actually in the car at the time of the incident. 

I've filed a complaint with Uber before. We sent an email when we ordered an Uber XL to an octoberfest event and the lady brought her two kids and sister which then over capacitated the vehicle. 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I've filed a complaint with Uber before. We sent an email when we ordered an Uber XL to an octoberfest event and the lady brought her two kids and sister which then over capacitated the vehicle. 

I appreciate the info, I'm sure the NFL will certainly have access to the e-mail she sent to Uber. 

Thing Is the driver filed this to uber immediately after it happened. It's not like she filed it now. We're only hearing about this now. 

More details need to come out but this is another sexual assault claim against Winston. This is very bad and unless there is some knight in shining armor of evidence that comes out in Winston's favor, expect a 6-8 game suspension next year. Remember goodell will factor in his 2012 accusation when stating it's not the first time. 

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Outside of R&P, cuz I already know your answer (sorry bro), does anyone legitimately think with a new GM and possibly HC that Jameis is traded or released and we draft a new QB for 2018 if there is any validity to these accusations?

Honestly, if they turn out to be valid, yes I do. Before this, IMO there was 100000% chance of Jameis Winston being the starting QB here next year and for the foreseeable future. Now? If these allegations are indeed true and we decide to clean house, I think there's a possibility that they decide to make a change. Do I think it's likely? No, but I'm not going to completely rule it out. 

2 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Honestly, if they turn out to be valid, yes I do. Before this, IMO there was 100000% chance of Jameis Winston being the starting QB here next year and for the foreseeable future. Now? If these allegations are indeed true and we decide to clean house, I think there's a possibility that they decide to make a change. Do I think it's likely? No, but I'm not going to completely rule it out. 

Haha shorty. But like my post above, if somehow there is saving grace of evidence, I think they hold on to him. 

I do remember predraft , that if the Bucs were to take mariota, there was talk winston could tumble. Tennessee was known to say that they did not want his baggage. joe Bucs fan was on a pod cast couple weeks ago stating more than half the league execs would have passed on Winston round 1 due to character concerns. 

With a new regime or the same one, they will have to prepare for almost half a season with out Jameis if they move on from him or not. They will have to evaluate his character and decision making on and off the field. just a few weeks ago, he was starting a fight with lattimore: is that really a franchise Qb ?

Question is: who will be available? 

Archived