Week 2 - Washington Commanders at Detroit Lions

Superduperman

On 9/19/2022 at 5:52 AM, LionArkie said:

In next years draft, depending where we are selecting, I think the three most important positions for us would be IDL, CB, WR/IOL and in that order.

If Okudah plays like he has been this year and Jacobs regains form from his injury I'd be pretty happy with our CB room going forward. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

If Okudah plays like he has been this year and Jacobs regains form from his injury I'd be pretty happy with our CB room going forward. 

Definitely. But that’s also a lot of ifs… too many for a lions fan. In a passing league I’d really like to see a number 1 in here. Okudah very well may turn into that (I think he will), but I’d like to be sure. It would be great to be in that luxurious of a position if all those ifs materialize and we have another number one on the roster.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LionArkie said:

Definitely. But that’s also a lot of ifs… too many for a lions fan. In a passing league I’d really like to see a number 1 in here. Okudah very well may turn into that (I think he will), but I’d like to be sure. It would be great to be in that luxurious of a position if all those ifs materialize and we have another number one on the roster.

You can never have to many quality CB’s.