Week 2 - GDT - Visit to the Steel City

Deadpulse

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

In all seriousness, if the OL plays like that going forward, that alleviates a lot of my concerns. We need the timing to be on point, and it can't if Mac has under a second to throw. Would be nice if he could have the full service of Ty as well. Strongly feel like he missed out on not having James. A pass catching RB would be great

This is good and bad.

The good--- I love the run game but you can't win with it as your focal point of your offense. You run, Fins and Bill throwing TDs every 2 minutes!!!

The bad ---  The passing game is god awful. I'll  try to explain it but I'm no word Smith!!!!  Its a necessary evil, we have no choice but to pass. The passing game has to be your major weapon or you have no chance in the NFL.  I don't see any NFL team worrying about the Pats passing attack or for that matter WR. Hoping it changes with the rookie.

IMO the most valuable asset they have at WR Thornton and Bourne, speed.   Meyers is great however he just a good WR which is great, I like him but he's limited and FA. IMO he's easy to replace.  He looks so good becasue he's the only one that Mac throws to!!!!!  Speed is the fear factor needed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, m haynes said:

This is good and bad.

The good--- I love the run game but you can't win with it as your focal point of your offense. You run, Fins and Bill throwing TDs every 2 minutes!!!

The bad ---  The passing game is god awful. I'll  try to explain it but I'm no word Smith!!!!  Its a necessary evil, we have no choice but to pass. The passing game has to be your major weapon or you have no chance in the NFL.  I don't see any NFL team worrying about the Pats passing attack or for that matter WR. Hoping it changes with the rookie.

IMO the most valuable asset they have at WR Thornton and Bourne, speed.   Meyers is great however he just a good WR which is great, I like him but he's limited and FA. IMO he's easy to replace.  He looks so good becasue he's the only one that Mac throws to!!!!!  Speed is the fear factor needed.

I thought Miami only scored one offensive TD in 60 minutes 

16 hours ago, m haynes said:

This is good and bad.

I share your outlook on offense. It does seem like the successful teams will be one who can unload shock and awe through the air on you

I used to be really into keeping it tight with run game, short passing, draining the clock with long agonising drives and tiring your opponent. This is how I play on madden lol. But….it does seem like those days are gone, doesn’t it. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 7:58 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

I share your outlook on offense. It does seem like the successful teams will be one who can unload shock and awe through the air on you

I used to be really into keeping it tight with run game, short passing, draining the clock with long agonising drives and tiring your opponent. This is how I play on madden lol. But….it does seem like those days are gone, doesn’t it. 

If I put myself as just a fan and not a Pats fan. I would say the are boring as heck!!!! The NFL and the networks only care about cash and market share and Fantasy (great adjective) Football.

The current Pats strain their wallets!!!😁