Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

Just re posting some trades to help get the tread going a bit.

I sent out Michael Thomas for Javonte Williams. I think Im getting a little less return back, but I would take it because I have good WR depth in D. Adams, Sutton, R. Anderson, Cooper, Gallup, Hopkins and also including Thomas. And it would remove the Thomas and Kamara conundrum.

I sent out Kamara and Sutton for Barkley and JT. I doubt either of those 2 happen but you never know.

28 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Just re posting some trades to help get the tread going a bit.

I sent out Michael Thomas for Javonte Williams. I think Im getting a little less return back, but I would take it because I have good WR depth in D. Adams, Sutton, R. Anderson, Cooper, Gallup, Hopkins and also including Thomas. And it would remove the Thomas and Kamara conundrum.

I sent out Kamara and Sutton for Barkley and JT. I doubt either of those 2 happen but you never know.

I would not accept either of those trades from the other side.  Williams is looking to be a stud in PPR.  If you can get someone to buy high on Thomas after one week, good work. The other is just a bad offer IMO.  Especially since JT and Barkley were 1 and 2 in points scored last week from RB and Kamara and Sutton vastly underperformed.  I would have laughed at that offer before the season and even more after week 1. 

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Would you do it? @mattyice0401 @BayRaider

Aaron Rodgers / Darrell Henderson / Curtis Samuel 

for

Trey Lance / JK Dobbins

Its iffy.  I would in a dynasty/keeper league but not sure in a redraft.  I really like Dobbins when he gets back, but its concerning he wasnt ready for week one.  I see he is expected to play this week but pitch count and reinjury scare me when someone isnt fully healthy through camp.  If not the knee, there is always a higher chance of a hamstring or groin injury when they dont get the full build up of camp to prepare their bodies. 

Samuel may be a sell high after week 1 candidate but if he gets 8-11 targets a game he could be a very good WR3 or low end 2.  Lance should be better when not playing in the rain but also is still a big question mark.  Rodgers will be fine and put up normal numbers eventually.  I honestly think its a wash, so if you really like the players on one side more than the other, do it.  I would try to keep Samuel though or get something of lesser value with upside back. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

for

Trey Lance / JK Dobbins

I probably wouldn't have done just Aron and Henderson for Lance  / Dobbins, let alone adding Samuel. 

I get potentially selling high on Henderson, and I've tried that myself, but I don't know that I'm trusting Dobbins coming off the injury right away (and I think he'll be splitting carries for weeks)  so I think I'd rather just chance it that Henderson's share is legit. 

One game isn't quite enough for me to be down on Rodgers. Lance comes with too much risk. 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

for

Trey Lance / JK Dobbins

Depends on the rest of your team, I’m a big Henderson fan, he carried me through a couple weeks last season but he’s not someone that I will ever feel good about being more than a bye week #2/flex/injury fill in. Dobbins isn’t someone I’m banking on until after week 6, he’s happily on my bench with upside, if he’s not effective/reinjured, I’ll on and get the roster spot back. 

Rodgers is a fringe starter, unless you are in a 2 qb league or 16 team league if Lance busts there’s probably another QB out there. Figure a lot of teams that may be carrying a qb on the bench will eventually drop them after their starter’s bye weeks.

disclaimer I play PPR for what it’s worth.

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Id take the Pitts side all day, especially if it solidifies your TE position.

2 minutes ago, AFF said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that especially if you had the RB depth to spare.

I had Gerald Everett as my TE (he did well, 13 PPR points yesterday) but that was it. I also have Swift, Kamara, Edmonds and Stevenson as my RBs. I'll likely only start Swift and Kamara due to having WRs in the flex. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

I had Gerald Everett as my TE (he did well, 13 PPR points yesterday) but that was it. I also have Swift, Kamara, Edmonds and Stevenson as my RBs. I'll likely only start Swift and Kamara due to having WRs in the flex. 

Yea I definitely woulda done that considering your RB depth.

Trading depth for a possible elite option at a “1sie position” is a win IMO.

• Like 1