Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

Traded Kamara and Sutton for Derrick Henry and Jalen Tolbert.

Dropped Tolbert for TDP.

I dont mind the trade, considering i was having to start both Kamara and Michael Thomas. I offered the same trade to the JT, CMC, Javonte Williams, Barkley and DC4 owners and they all declined, which doesnt surprise be all that much. But you never know.

My team now is

QB Kyler

RB1 Henry

RB2 Hines / Akers

WR1 D. Adams

WR2 Michael Thomas

FLEX Cooper / R. Anderson / Gallup / Nuk Hopkins once he comes back

TE Goedert

Next week, depending upon how Thomas looks to me, i might try and package Adams, in a 2 for 1 trade, where I can get higher end RB and a higher end WR. Therefore I can solidify my RB 2 spot, still have a WR 1 in Michael Thomas, a WR 1/2 that I get in the return, and Nuk Hopkins. I feel like i can make this trade because of Nuk Hopkins waiting to be plugged into my lineup as a WR 1 / 2.

Edited by mattyice0401

8 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Traded Kamara and Sutton for Derrick Henry and Jalen Tolbert.

Dropped Tolbert for TDP.

I dont mind the trade, considering i was having to start both Kamara and Michael Thomas. I offered the same trade to the JT, CMC, Javonte Williams, Barkley and DC4 owners and they all declined, which doesnt surprise be all that much. But you never know.

My team now is

QB Kyler

RB1 Henry

RB2 Hines / Akers

WR1 D. Adams

WR2 Michael Thomas

FLEX Cooper / R. Anderson / Gallup / Nuk Hopkins once he comes back

TE Goedert

Next week, depending upon how Thomas looks to me, i might try and package Adams, in a 2 for 1 trade, where I can get higher end RB and a higher end WR. Therefore I can solidify my RB 2 spot, still have a WR 1 in Michael Thomas, a WR 1/2 that I get in the return, and Nuk Hopkins. I feel like i can make this trade because of Nuk Hopkins waiting to be plugged into my lineup as a WR 1 / 2.

Really not a fan of that trade.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Lol right? Barkley all day. God willing he's healthy all year he's easily a top 3 scoring RB

I would be happy for literally 12 games of him being healthy and playing all 3 downs…he was my target in the early 2nd of both drafts when I had a later 1st round pick…allowed me to go high end wr1(Diggs in 1 and Kupp in another) in the 1st and grab the potential rb1 in the 2nd…I can’t complain.

8 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

PPR league

Thoughts on trading Gibson and Allen Robinson for Courtland Sutton?

Gibson has another week or two value but I don't know if that carries when Robinson comes back. He hasn't been stellar so far either. Anything you might be able to pull with Sutton even if it's depth filler?

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Gibson has another week or two value but I don't know if that carries when Robinson comes back. He hasn't been stellar so far either. Anything you might be able to pull with Sutton even if it's depth filler?

Right now Im offering Gibson and  A. Robinson for Sutton and Burkhead. My WRs would look like

WR1 M. Thomas

WR2 Sutton

WR3 D. Johnson

FLEX JuJu / Akers / Carter / R. Anderson

RB1 Barkley

RB2 Henry

With Jameson Williams on my bench as well for a stash play.

Edited by mattyice0401

29 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Non PPR

Someone is offering me Hurst, Brady, Mike Evans and Derrick Henry for Mark Andrews and Michael Thomas. I feel like there's absolutely no reason to say no to that, right?

I would take the Henry side, even if it is hard to get rid of that nice position advantage at TE. The Titans schedule opens up here, Evans is only gone for one week and is great in non PPR formats. TB12 will get back to his former self once everyone starts to get healthy.