Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

52 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I was offered JK Dobbins and Allen Lazard For Michael Pittman. PPR league.

My Current WRs not named Michael Pittman: CeeDee Lamb, Ja'marr Chase, Chris Olave and DJ Moore

My Current RBs: James Robinson, Cam Akers, Darrell Henderson, Rachadd White and Tyler Allegeier.

Thoughts? My gut says to hold off but I know I could use some RB help.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you when I look at that trade and just think hold off. You definitely need help at the running back position, but I don't really have a feel on Dobbins yet. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I was offered JK Dobbins and Allen Lazard For Michael Pittman. PPR league.

My Current WRs not named Michael Pittman: CeeDee Lamb, Ja'marr Chase, Chris Olave and DJ Moore

My Current RBs: James Robinson, Cam Akers, Darrell Henderson, Rachadd White and Tyler Allegeier.

Thoughts? My gut says to hold off but I know I could use some RB help.

Yea but I think you could do better…maybe a Fournette? Kamara? CMC?

16 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm kind of in the same boat as you when I look at that trade and just think hold off. You definitely need help at the running back position, but I don't really have a feel on Dobbins yet. 

I ended up passing on it.  Thanks Forge.

I did a smaller deal to acquire CEH... lol

I sent DJ Moore, Allegier and Rachad White to the Fournette Owner....

2 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Should I trade Terry Mclaurin for Devin Singletary and Khalil Herbert?

I would.  Both of those RBs are in shares but getting numbers.  Mclaurin is splitting targets and being less productive.  Somewhat depends on what you have at RB/WR aside from that but in a vacuum I would take that deal. 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would.  Both of those RBs are in shares but getting numbers.  Mclaurin is splitting targets and being less productive.  Somewhat depends on what you have at RB/WR aside from that but in a vacuum I would take that deal. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

This is really, really going to depend on what your team looks like. 

Current RBs : Dalvin Cook, Travis Etienne, Breece Hall, A.Mattison (Cooks back up).

WRs: Deebo Samuel, Terry Mclaurin, Michael Thomas, Allen Lazard, Isaiah McKenzie Zay Jones, Arizona slot.

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

Current RBs : Dalvin Cook, Travis Etienne, Breece Hall, A.Mattison (Cooks back up).

WRs: Deebo Samuel, Terry Mclaurin, Michael Thomas, Allen Lazard, Isaiah McKenzie Zay Jones, Arizona slot.

I probably wouldn't in that situation.  Your WRs are weaker than RB now so no point in making it weaker.  Also you probably won't need to play the RBs much.  I like Herbert but it just seems like you're hurting your starting group too much with the trade. 

• Like 1

Am i crazy or this an unfair trade?

Team A sends Derek Carr, Rashod Bateman and James Conner for Team Bs Justin Fields, CeeDee Lamb, and Chargers D/ST

Im might be biased because Im playing Team B and they receive Derek Carr, Rashod Bateman and James Conner, but one team is sending 3 legit starters for 1 starter.

I guess i cant see how this is fair.

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Team A sends Derek Carr, Rashod Bateman and James Conner for Team Bs Justin Fields, CeeDee Lamb, and Chargers D/ST

Im might be biased because Im playing Team B and they receive Derek Carr, Rashod Bateman and James Conner, but one team is sending 3 legit starters for 1 starter.

This trade makes no sense to me. 

6 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Definitely not imo

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

This trade makes no sense to me. 

I know it doesnt lol

A low end RB2, WR2 with upside and a QB1, for a low end WR1 / high end WR2 just makes no sense.

The person receiving the 3 starters is 0-3 right now. It will probably pass too which i dont know how i feel about that. Its not the end of the world as they arent in my division but still.

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

what are the settings/starters, scoring? without seeing the rosters of each team, it looks like a poor trade for the team getting Lamb, but if it is 3 depth pieces for a better starting WR, maybe it makes sense.

Carr is a pretty meh QB in that mid range that feels underwhelming.  Bateman is a low volume TD dependent WR in a run heavy offense that is really the #2 target.  Conner is a flex level player that is generally inefficient with his touches and perpetually hurt.

Lamb is a target hog that has the highest upside.