Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

A guy in my league inquired me about D. Pierce. I'm weak at TE and QB but his only TE is Knox and was only willing to part w/ T Lawrence at QB. I don't feel like either of them give enough value for pierce since he is starting to come on. I was thinking of countering pierce and sutton for diggs to really top off my WRs. Does that seem fair or am I asking too much?

His RBs are dillon, edmonds, and henderson. I have ekeler, Barkley, and breece hall.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:40 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Fournette

for

Patterson and Cooks PPR

current backs-Najee, Siwft, Fournette, Penny, Jeff Wilson

current receivers- Michael Thomas, Godwin, Dj Moore, Mooney

2rb, 2wr, 2FLEX ppr league 

I'd do this in a heart beat. Fournette according to my TB friend is going to lose touches to that rookie. 
Cooks is the CLEAR #1 in Houston and Patterson imo is a better fantasy option than Fournette when healthy.  

13 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

I'd do this in a heart beat. Fournette according to my TB friend is going to lose touches to that rookie. 
Cooks is the CLEAR #1 in Houston and Patterson imo is a better fantasy option than Fournette when healthy.  

Well Patterson went to IR. So good thing i didn’t do it lol

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Well Patterson went to IR. So good thing i didn’t do it lol

So. its only for 4-5 weeks.  Najee and Penny start over Fournette right now. Swift when he comes back.  Cooks becomes your at worst #3 WR.

I just think it pays off for you long term. 

I made a couple of trades yesterday/today

12 Team Half PPR (2 Keeper)

I traded:
RB Ezekiel Elliot
WR Garrett Wilson

I received:
RB Najee Harris
WR Tyler Boyd

- I feel like even though Najee has been a bust it still upgrades my RB2 (Barkley #1 and Sanders #3? or #2?). Wilson was sitting on my bench, along with Olave (who I am higher on). Boyd was a filler and I have Burrow so in a pinch I can start him for the stack. 

10 Team Dynasty 1 QB Half PPR

I traded:
RB Christian McCaffery
2023 3rd Round Pick

I Received:
2023 1st Round Pick
2023 3rd Round Pick

- I am 0-4 but have the 3rd most points scored. I decided to sell CMC for a 1st to rebuild. #bombforBijan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

So. its only for 4-5 weeks.  Najee and Penny start over Fournette right now. Swift when he comes back.  Cooks becomes your at worst #3 WR.

A 31 year old RB who is already breaking down in a bad offense with a younger RB at his heels who’s out for at least 4 weeks…just no.

Fournette May start losing a little bit but he’s already among the leaders in snaps at RB in an offense that seems to be on the upswing with people getting healthy.

So is this bad Commish work or just irresponsible management on my part? 

Last Tuesday I offered a trade to someone in one of my leagues. I honestly Forgot I even offered the trade after a few days. I get An alert on my phone that in my trade proposal was accepted. I click It and it says “waiting for commish approval.” So I text the commish and tell him the situation and let him know I really would Like this trade not to go through. He says he can’t do that and approves the trade. 

Like I’m not saying I wasnt somewhat at fault here for not remembering and deleting the offer. But come on! 

2 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

I actually ended up making the trade of fournette, Jeff Wilson and Michael Thomas for Justin Jefferson and James Robinson lol.

Got offered a trade. PPR league, Should I accept?

Henry, D. Johnson, JuJu for D. Pierce, D. Adams and Conklin

My team would be as follows if i accept

QB Kyler

RB1 Barkley

RB2 Pierce

WR1 Adams

WR2 Sutton

WR3 M. Thomas

FLEX Akers / Parker / Wandale Robinson / Carter

TE Conklin / Engram

Im also putting in a heavy bid for Eli Mitchell who was dropped last week, i feel confident enough that my bid will get him. George Pickens is also on the WW and think i will bid pretty highly on him as well, so, if i do get him Pickens would slide into my FLEX spot. Thinking he might easily become Kennys favorite target. Breaking with the nasty RB combo of Henry and Barkley would be rough but im lacking in the WR department, i need a WR1. Also Conklin should and would probably slide into my TE spot pretty easily over Engram.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thinking about it more I feel like i should decline, Maybe accept it if i can get Pitts instead of Conklin but it weakens my flex spot pretty significantly, and thats banking on Pickens be relevant. 

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

QB Kyler

RB1 Barkley

RB2 Pierce

WR1 Adams

WR2 Sutton

WR3 M. Thomas

TE Conklin / Engram

Im also putting in a heavy bid for Eli Mitchell who was dropped last week, i feel confident enough that my bid will get him. George Pickens is also on the WW and think i will bid pretty highly on him as well, so, if i do get him Pickens would slide into my FLEX spot. Thinking he might easily become Kennys favorite target. Breaking with the nasty RB combo of Henry and Barkley would be rough but im lacking in the WR department, i need a WR1. Also Conklin should and would probably slide into my TE spot pretty easily over Engram.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thinking about it more I feel like i should decline, Maybe accept it if i can get Pitts instead of Conklin but it weakens my flex spot pretty significantly, and thats banking on Pickens be relevant. 

I actually like this trade for you, but I'm also high on Pierce as he starting to carry more of the load and producing with his touches. You upgrade your TE (Conklin is currently a top 8 TE in fantasy and the Jets clear #1 TE), upgrade WR 1, and obviously downgrade at RB, but Barkley is a good #1 and I don't think the gap between Pierce and Henry will be as big as people think as pierce gets more touches and Henry slows down as all of his touches over the past few seasons start to catch up to him over the season)

For your flex position, Johnson and JuJu haven't been putting up huge numbers so far this year so I don't think it would be too difficult to match that production with the WW.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Viking said:

I actually like this trade for you, but I'm also high on Pierce as he starting to carry more of the load and producing with his touches. You upgrade your TE (Conklin is currently a top 8 TE in fantasy and the Jets clear #1 TE), upgrade WR 1, and obviously downgrade at RB, but Barkley is a good #1 and I don't think the gap between Pierce and Henry will be as big as people think as pierce gets more touches and Henry slows down as all of his touches over the past few seasons start to catch up to him over the season)

For your flex position, Johnson and JuJu haven't been putting up huge numbers so far this year so I don't think it would be too difficult to match that production with the WW.

Sweet, thank you for the response. I wonder what @Forge or @NYRaider thinks.

Edited by mattyice0401

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

QB Kyler

RB1 Barkley

RB2 Pierce

WR1 Adams

WR2 Sutton

WR3 M. Thomas

TE Conklin / Engram

Thanks in advance.

I'd keep Adams, Pierce, and Conklin personally.