Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

11 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Not an easy question to answer, I guess it depends on what you get back.  Problem is that I don't think you're going to get anything close to what you invested.  

I know I'm trying to buy low on him in my leagues, fully knowing that he's likely to have a rough go of it coming back from a high ankle sprain.

Agreed. I'm going back and forth on it. The problem is that similar slow starters I really don't have any interest in. Trading him for a package that involves Najee or Dalvin just doesn't really appeal to me (maybe Dalvin). Crossing positions could be interesting for a team that may have running back issues, but I'm not sure where that line is. If the guy who has Chase would trade him for JT maybe that works? I don't know. Really tough spot. 

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just got offered this trade in dynasty 

I get Kupp, Henderson, Waller

i give London, Alec Pierce, Goedart, 1st and 3rd round picks

i countered with

I get Kupp, Gus Edwards, Mecole Hardman

i give Hopkins, Conner, Alec Pierce 2nd and 3rd. 

thoughts? 

If I am the other guy I am not giving up Kupp without a first included and a young talent like London.  I would have probably accepted that deal considering your picks would be later with an upgraded starting lineup.  I would maybe counter with not giving up the third or Pierce but wouldn't let that be a deal breaker. 

How you feel on this trade for long term ROS??

Give Richie James....  Get Skyy Moore

Other WR:  Adams, Sutton, E Moore, Mooney, Meyers, Zay Jones, McKenzie

I wanted to get a WR in a better offense and Feel like Skyy might be looking at more end of season usage

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I wanted to get a WR in a better offense and Feel like Skyy might be looking at more end of season usage

Richie James as in the slot WR (I think) for the Giants? I’d do that in a heart beat. 

KC offense > New York’s offense 

Patrick Mahomes > DJ

That’s a lottery ticket pretty much with that pretty good WR core. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I'd go with Moore. James has been okay in ppr, tbh, but I think at some point someone like Toney is going to get healthy or they will have superior options in the passing game. 

I am not bullish on Moore doing much this year, but I'd rather gamble on him than James. Who knows what happens in KC if there's an injury to a receiver or something. 

Ultimately, I think this probably results in a nothing burger either way, but the Moore nothing burger is more appetizing. 

18 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just got offered this trade in dynasty 

I get Kupp, Henderson, Waller

i give London, Alec Pierce, Goedart, 1st and 3rd round picks

i countered with

I get Kupp, Gus Edwards, Mecole Hardman

i give Hopkins, Conner, Alec Pierce 2nd and 3rd. 

thoughts? 

I'm not really looking at that counter if I'm the other guy, tbh. I have a hard time seeing any merit to it when giving up someone like Kupp.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Richie James as in the slot WR (I think) for the Giants? I’d do that in a heart beat. 

KC offense > New York’s offense 

Patrick Mahomes > DJ

That’s a lottery ticket pretty much with that pretty good WR core. 

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd go with Moore. James has been okay in ppr, tbh, but I think at some point someone like Toney is going to get healthy or they will have superior options in the passing game. 

I am not bullish on Moore doing much this year, but I'd rather gamble on him than James. Who knows what happens in KC if there's an injury to a receiver or something. 

Ultimately, I think this probably results in a nothing burger either way, but the Moore nothing burger is more appetizing. 

Trade got accepted.  it is a 1 keeper redraft league with the keeper cost 2 rounds earlier than where the player was selected prior year.  Moore was an 11th round pick, James UDFA (which equates to a 10th round pick if kept next season).   if Moore provides nothing, at least I have another cheap keeper option for 2023 season

Edited by squire12
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Trade got accepted.  it is a 1 keeper redraft league with the keeper cost 2 rounds earlier than where the player was selected prior year.  Moore was an 11th round pick, James UDFA (which equates to a 10th round pick if kept next season).   if Moore provides nothing, at least I have another cheap keeper option for 2023 season

That’s easily worth it for the keeper value. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Would you trade Raheem Mostert/Darrell Henderson for DeAndre Hopkins?

My current RB/WR...

RB: Saquan, CMAC, Hunt, Mostert, Henderson, Hubbard

WR: Sutton, Pittman, G Davis, M Thomas, James 

I can put a waiver claim in for Chase Edmonds as well. 

I think that's a good trade for you. You're only giving up a 4/5 RB for a possible #1 WR. I'd always give up bench depth to improve your starting line up.

It seems like Henderson is starting to get phased out of the offense and Akers is getting more work. And I think you could match Mostert's production with a WW pickup.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Viking said:

I think that's a good trade for you. You're only giving up a 4/5 RB for a possible #1 WR. I'd always give up bench depth to improve your starting line up.

It seems like Henderson is starting to get phased out of the offense and Akers is getting more work. And I think you could match Mostert's production with a WW pickup.

So I'm thinking about including Aaron Rodgers as well.

The trade would be: Rodgers / Mostert / Henderson for Hopkins / Pacheco / Kenneth Walker 

Would leave me with

QB - Lawrence

RB - Barkley | CMAC | Hunt | Pacheco | Walker | Hubbard

WR - Hopkins | Pittman | Sutton | Davis | Thomas | Jameo 

On 10/4/2022 at 9:52 AM, Buffalo Viking said:

A guy in my league inquired me about D. Pierce. I'm weak at TE and QB but his only TE is Knox and was only willing to part w/ T Lawrence at QB. I don't feel like either of them give enough value for pierce since he is starting to come on. I was thinking of countering pierce and sutton for diggs to really top off my WRs. Does that seem fair or am I asking too much?

His RBs are dillon, edmonds, and henderson. I have ekeler, Barkley, and breece hall.

He rejected Pierce and Sutton for Diggs but countered with Mike Evans. Does that seem fair? I have concerns with the Bucs offense and I'm worried about Evan's target share early on (beside last week). @JaguarCrazy2832 @NYRaider

1 minute ago, Buffalo Viking said:

He rejected Pierce and Sutton for Diggs but countered with Mike Evans. Does that seem fair? I have concerns with the Bucs offense and I'm worried about Evan's target share early on (beside last week). @JaguarCrazy2832 @NYRaider

I personally don't think that the difference between Sutton/Evans is worth letting go of Pierce. 

• Like 1