Tua vs Mac vs Wilson

WizeGuy

Who will turn out to be the best QB of the bunch?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will turn out to be the best QB of the bunch?

• Tua
    • Mac
    • Wilson

9 hours ago, biggie. said:

Here we go again: the pHySiCaL tOoLs bullcrap. Zach Wilson is complete crap and is clearly the Jets biggest liability.

I'm not the least bit concerned about the Jets because we just recently owned them yet again. Sure they'll have the odd years when they deceive everyone like 09, 10 and 15 but it always ends up being same old Jets in the long run.

Even the biggest homer doesn't believe that.  You were one fluke roughing the passer away from being in an insurmountable hole.  The last thing you did was own the Jets.  Denial is a difficult emotion to cope with.

56 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Even the biggest homer doesn't believe that.  You were one fluke roughing the passer away from being in an insurmountable hole.  The last thing you did was own the Jets.  Denial is a difficult emotion to cope with.

And we were one holding call away from going 19-0. Part of the game.

At the end of the day you lost. We are on how long of a win streak?

3 minutes ago, biggie. said:

And we were one holding call away from going 19-0. Part of the game.

At the end of the day you lost. We are on how long of a win streak?

Your only TD was an obvious OPI so we can point fingers all day.  You won congrats but to pound your chest like you dominated the Jets is laughable.  

11 hours ago, biggie. said:

13 straight wins since December 2015.

Sounds like owning to me.

We were talking about one game not back to the Brady years.  You said "recently owned them again" in reference to the recent game for which you did not "own" anything.  If that's what need to help you sleep at night from the basement of the AFC East then so be it.

23 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

We were talking about one game not back to the Brady years.  You said "recently owned them again" in reference to the recent game for which you did not "own" anything.  If that's what need to help you sleep at night from the basement of the AFC East then so be it.

😂

We are renting from the owners. The Jets. You'll be back

Mac Jones isn’t even all that good, and I think the Pats should look at new options at QB. But **** Wilson is so bad that if you put Mac on the Jets they might be leading the conference. 

This is clearly 

Tua

Mac 

Me

Wilson

Tua's a good QB being whose full potential is now being realized, playing to the best of his ability. You can argue there around roughly 10 QBs better than him, but Tua is being maximized with Hill + McDaniels + an upgraded OL (that still isn't very good). 

Edited by Tetsujin

1 hour ago, Tetsujin said:

Tua's a good QB being whose full potential is now being realized, playing to the best of his ability. You can argue there around roughly 10 QBs better than him, but Tua is being maximized with Hill + McDaniels + an upgraded OL (that still isn't very good). 

This is why I'm not writing off Mac despite his struggles. He showed promise when the line wasn't a mess and had a full time OC.

3 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

To my surprise, this is becoming a tougher argument to make. 

2 hours ago, biggie. said:

This is why I'm not writing off Mac despite his struggles. He showed promise when the line wasn't a mess and had a full time OC.

Mac has a great head coach, but the personnel is lacking. Hopefully they can get him some help this offseason.